• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Ark PS4 Expansion question.

    Ark PS4 Expansion question.


    Expansion question.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    My boyfriend just bought a new PlayStation so lucky me is getting the old one. We've been playing Ark with splitsscreen which was awful, so I'm gonna grab it as soon as I can so we can play together. My question is, does have Ark have lan? Where just him and I could play? And for the time being I'm just buying the base game, but he has the expansions. If he creates an expansion map game and I join, would I be able to play the expansion map or will it only let us play base game maps together using lan?

    submitted by /u/nov1290
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel