• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One I think i know where brasil get this idea

    ARK on Xbox One I think i know where brasil get this idea


    I think i know where brasil get this idea

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Any solo players want to do a Duo on official?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:12 AM PDT

    I find myself burning out quicker when playing alone but having one other player could help with that.

    submitted by /u/Vault_DweLIer
    [link] [comments]

    Questions on making an unofficial server

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of making an unofficial server to play on. I used to play this game all the time on unofficial but other games took my interest for the better part of the last year. I know people have used a secondary xbox to make a server, and I've also heard of people using Nitrado.

    Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of each? Or what they may have found best from their experience? The only experience I've had with renting any server was on BF4. Any advice is much appreciated.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/thatguy14799643
    [link] [comments]

    The Fear Evolved 3 event is confirmed!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    Optimal server settings (Nitrado)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:52 AM PDT

    Looking for a butter zone for the settings. Something for casual play. I don't want to remove all of the struggle or make it so I can just walk around like a god. Just smooth it out some. (Sorry if that's not anyone's cup of tea)

    Also I'm on extinction if that matters Xbox one usually just me and one friend pve

    submitted by /u/jdui69
    [link] [comments]

    Really good dinos on official

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    So its easy to get them with a few generations like in the 10 or 9 gen or its better trading or raiding with someone that already have it ?

    submitted by /u/timelapsedfox
    [link] [comments]

    creatures to boss fight without begin the rex

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    My first option was the spino bcs they have more damage than a rex but lower health but what is u guys ideias ?

    Btw: just things that would work in official

    submitted by /u/timelapsedfox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel