• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Friend brought me back something from extinction

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    Nothing like getting Tek into a new base. :)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:28 PM PDT

    ark extinxtion war

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    so me and my friends are having a war and were unsure what globe is better the desert or the snow? could you please tell us which one of those are better

    submitted by /u/ApollosTrident
    [link] [comments]

    Ahh yes, my first invisible Rock Golem.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:01 PM PDT

    How to Tame the Ice Titan on Official Settings?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Hey guys, tried to tame the Ice Titan the other day on Xbox Legacy (Official Settings). We had three guys with ~250% Damage Sniper Rifles unload around 300 rounds each (900 rounds total) into the corrupted part on his ankle and it just wouldn't break (we were getting the purple corrupted hit markers like 90% of the time at least). It only broke in the end when one of the guys uncryoed his Giga and just ran straight at it and bit. But obviously that strategy doesn't work so well on the shoulder that is out of reach.

    I heard that when Extinction was first released, Manas were the go-to, but since they've been nerfed to all hell now they aren't really high-damage or high-range enough to be viable (I tried hitting the shoulder with a Mana for like 30 minutes straight and it wouldn't break). The only other strategy I'm aware of is Meks with the Cannon.

    Is the Mek with a Cannon really the ONLY worthwhile strategy for taking on the Ice Titan? If so, what sort of level does the Mek need? Will standard primitive engram-crafted ones do just fine? And if not, then what other strategies are there?

    submitted by /u/CptJeiSparrow
    [link] [comments]

    If you could Describe ARK as a movie Title, what would it be?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    Rat Race

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys experience any unusual crashes?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    Since last night me and my friends have been experiencing some weird crashes without an error message. The game just closes as if you pressed ALT+ F4

    submitted by /u/Drumi2k
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be some sort of loot from killing the dodo wyvern? Also....

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    Will the zombie wyverns be tameable again? Will you be able to ride them this time?

    Last time we got some skins that are easily atained, do we get loot from it this time? Whats the loot table?

    submitted by /u/sporadicjesus
    [link] [comments]

    Help on offline Ark

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:21 PM PDT

    No telling what the issue is but Dino's aren't coming back. Some are, slowly, but nowhere near as fast as they should. A week has gone by and no gigas, few rexes, no Allis, Equis, etc...also my feet keep getting stuck on rocks and floors. Gah

    submitted by /u/blackout92318
    [link] [comments]

    Aberrant Otters Not Immune to Radiation?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    So I'm doing the artifact caves and I decided to uncryo my Aberrant Otter after looting the Artifact of the Stalker to get more, and suddenly I get that burning sound. I look at my otter and sure enough, its losing health fast. I figure it must be taking radiation damage so I give my lil cutebutt some mushroom brew and he's fine.

    Anyways, whats up with that? I thought all Aberrant Creatures were immune to the radiation? Was this a balance thing? Thankfully I had some brew on me, or my lil cutebutt would have been a distant memory :(

    submitted by /u/Sparky_0313
    [link] [comments]

    Need some pointers from veterans!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    I picked up game pass for .99 and decided to give Ark a try since I just built a beefy PC. I've just started and built a thatch house, sleeping bag, and some storage. What are some things I may overlook as a new player? I'm on the Center map.

    submitted by /u/P0unds
    [link] [comments]

    How Do I Remove The Annoying Sign Limit Of 150?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    Title says it all, for the most part. I'm building a fairly large place on my non-dedicated server, and I prefer to put a metal sign above every doorway I have to help with navigation since the place has a million hallways and rooms, but this limit Wildcard put in place won't allow that to happen. I was just wondering if there's something I can put in my .ini to increase this limit or remove it? Before anyone asks, performance won't be an issue since I'm running a 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, and 32GB of RAM. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/AtomicFallout757
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get rid of tall grass?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    People pay per month for haxbot.... people would pay per month to click a button to call a dev in game.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    Do something like 5-10 bucks a month, activates a button you can press to call a dev.

    Add in something to penalize people abusing the call a dev. (Additional charges or fees)

    Every tribe will have at least 1 person who will do this. Just like haxbot.

    Cheaters will become more rare if anyone can call a dev like the megas.

    submitted by /u/sporadicjesus
    [link] [comments]

    Gacha Breeding?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    There is a lot of conflicting opinions on gacha breeding. Just wondering if anyone can provide some firsthand advice.

    Basically I want to find a Male and Female gacha pair that I can clone that produces specific materials. My base size is limited and I hate swapping out gachas, moving pellets etc everytime I want to farm something different. Ideally it would have Organic poly (maybe obsidian), silica pearls, and flint. Oil would be an added bonus.

    I have tamed a ton now and have not got this combination as the odds are pretty low.Taming them is getting to seem like a chore. The thought occurred to me to mass breed them and just check the babies everyday until I get the right one.

    Has anyone done this?

    1) Can you throw one male with like 20 females and breed them at the same time? Or does the male get sad penis?

    2) So say I have 20 babies pop at once, do i need to put food in their inventory to keep them alive? Or does the mother feed them as long as the mom is on a trough?

    3) Do you still need to stay in render for babies not to die? Or was that fixed?

    4) Do you need to stay in render after they hit juvenile?

    submitted by /u/MrTarkanian48
    [link] [comments]

    Community Crunch 202: Mysterious Mysteries ????, Fear Evolved 3, and On The Horizon

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:01 PM PDT

    What do you still have in game that exists from before EA?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    are there any pve non modded servers i can hop onto?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    as per title, are there any pve non moddded servers around? preferably varego map, but i am down to join any. just curious since every server i have found is modded

    submitted by /u/thejewofvenus
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp Base Location experience

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I plan on playing on ragnarok and was thinking of building in either the triple water fall cave or the desert crack cave that only has one small entrance (not sure if it's actual name). Does anyone have advice and experience they can share about either of these spots or any other locations they liked to build at?

    Help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/J1020v
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmmm

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    There are some spots you can build that cannot be meshed. I only know of a couple, asking for devs to reveal these locations.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    Alright so i know of a few spots where you cant mesh, (just not possible).

    It would be amazing if you had more of these spots but made the building locations public.

    I wont lie, it took a long time for me to find these spots and there arent many, but id love to know if there was more of them.

    (No i will not reveal the locations, im not actually sure if they are intended to be unmeshable.)

    submitted by /u/sporadicjesus
    [link] [comments]

    S+ cloning chamber - Reaper King

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:56 AM PDT

    So, afaik, the S+ Cloning Chamber will copy the imprint also, but I've never cloned before, so If I clone a reaper imprinted on someone else who claimed the reaper baby, will the imprint still stay on them?

    submitted by /u/madkimchi
    [link] [comments]

    Which one

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:31 AM PDT

    hey guys. Ive been wanting to download a map mod on ARK and i cant choose between the Hope map or Crystal isles. Does anyone know which one of the 2 maps takes the shortest time to download? Thanks

    submitted by /u/rajoldinho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel