• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One You take the blue pill, the story ends.. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland...

    ARK on Xbox One You take the blue pill, the story ends.. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland...


    You take the blue pill, the story ends.. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    Slapped Sir Edmund Rockwells Alpha Cheeks, OfficalPvP.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    Wildcard back at their best

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    So I spent hours collecting all the scarecrows, gravestones and pumpkins and had them all in a storage box (cant remember the numbers but a decent amount of each), came back from a metal run and they've all disappeared ...just gone. Has anyone else had this issue? I'm playing Single player on the island.

    submitted by /u/jthabob
    [link] [comments]

    Dozens of raptors between me and the drop... just my luck (official pvp server btw)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    Omg it's the Halloween event

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    I have never done this. I wish I could do this with people. Is anyone going to be killing the dodo thing? If so could I watch?

    submitted by /u/big_fagnog
    [link] [comments]

    Are there griffins in rag, if so where

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    I was on Dododex and was looking for a new tame

    submitted by /u/Expired-Donuts
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting PVE

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    So I just started offical pve the other night luckily for me a member of the server was kind enough to hook me up with a lvl 150 giga which helps a lot but I was wondering if any veterans have any advice for me to go by what are they. FYI I am on extinction

    submitted by /u/squai_guy
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone able to play ark on a normal Xbox One? Or does it crash after 15mins on you guys too?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    I play single player on just a XBOX ONE. Not a XBOX ONE X.

    submitted by /u/Nathan936639
    [link] [comments]

    Just how good is a giga

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    I was thinking on solo taming a giga on Rag and just wanted to know how good it is before I go on a painfully long taming process

    submitted by /u/Expired-Donuts
    [link] [comments]

    Fear 3 xbox

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    Anyone able to figure out how to get the event to work on private servers?

    submitted by /u/mahog28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel