• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My players told me there was a "slight" overspawn problem on Valguero

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:55 PM PDT

    Fear Evolved 3 causing raptor and wyvern overpopulation overspawn - Ragnarok and Valguero confirmed?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    I'm genuinely happy gensis was delayed

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    I know how dumb it sounds but for every DLC that comes out the meta always gets worse and completely screw those who dont wanna spend money on a $60 game or just dont wanna play the new maps.

    Dont believe me? Heres some examples

    Scorched earth

    Wyverns in a time where movement speed could be increased and whips basically being superior grapples.

    Aberration

    Pre nerf gliders basically being free parachutes making killing anyone who had abb by dropping them impossible and batterys allowing smaller fobs

    Extinction

    I dont even have to explain this one do I? Basically every dino is mandatory and managarmrs making fliers completely irrelevant, good luck competing without one

    submitted by /u/Canyoustfulol
    [link] [comments]

    You take the blue pill, the story ends.. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    Raiding with my tribe be like..

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    Teleporters can't be truly ranked

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    I set up a teleporter in a potential admin base. Its activation ranked is set up to 10, yet everyone in the tribe even rank 0 can still use it. I thought it would work like a ranked bed to where it wont even show on the map for lower ranks. Is there a trick to it? Don't really want new recruits running around the admin base.

    submitted by /u/ASF1nk
    [link] [comments]

    Purple color is not spawning and it should

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:51 AM PDT

    Can you guys please upvote this for visibility? Event is bugged. My server (official) is spawning blue (color code 2) creatures but not purple. Blue is not supposed to even spawn, its not listed in colors of this event. Dino dark purple however is not spawnning and it is listed as one of the colors this event will have.

    I was so happy seeing i will finally be able to tame my favorite color after more then a year since we had purple color as event (excinction chronicels), and now its bugged.

    submitted by /u/antiSJC
    [link] [comments]

    Dino help and storage

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    I've always struggled with deciding what tames to keep out around my base and which ones to put in a cryo fridge. I also don't know if when I breed and hatch a new Dino, if I should level it up as much as I can before cryoing it or if I should just use the lvl points then suck it up. For example, when I breed a new trike, once I put majority of its levels into health do I just leave it out until it's fully healed before cryoing and breeding again?

    What do you all do? Any feedback would be great, thanks!

    submitted by /u/J1020v
    [link] [comments]

    Fear Evolved 3 question

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    is it just x2 breeding and not x2 taming? i saw that i didnt see taming listed but maybe that was a mistake? idk just wondering if anyone can answer i would appreciate it

    submitted by /u/CurseMark87
    [link] [comments]

    failed ton install mod map Structure plus bug

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    So basicly, i got the error failed to instal mod map on my server,it was strange, after 10 day of searching everywhere trying everything, i found out it was due to Structure plus, but everyone use it without probleme, i can play with all the other mod, just not structure plus, anyone got an idea ?

    submitted by /u/Kirtho
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for updates on ark community

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    Hello ladies and gentlemen,

    So I'm going to try to make this as short as possible... After a couple of years playing ARK on and off back in the days building up and when Aberration came out and before that things were fun and ranked up with one of the highest clans... now I don't remember much other than the events that occurred which was amazing and before mega clans took over servers and killed many servers making things boring and they have everything. I'm sitting here getting excited to play ARK again and starting from scratch with a new server and tame dinos yet not come into an already established one. How are things nowadays in servers? Regarding tribes, hackers, exploits and everything in general. Can I get that rush building up with new players and the struggles of taming dodos again?

    Please let me hear it all and I'm more than happy to see everyone's recent updates..

    Thanks guys!!

    submitted by /u/CheesePants_
    [link] [comments]

    Gacha questtions

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    How do i get my gachas to produce crystals? I got a rex dropping feces and an owl dropping pellets yet i haven't had a single crystal yet.

    submitted by /u/SurvivordeArk1990
    [link] [comments]

    Veteran

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    I've been playing ark since 2016 and I still adore it however it has started to get boring on mine and my friends servers, we've tried PvP and loads of other things. We are on console and we where just wondering if we could make the game amazing and magical again. We are probably going to find a way to integrate extinction and abberation tames onto ragnarok so any help with that would also be appreciated. Many thanks

    submitted by /u/BeanDaddy84
    [link] [comments]

    Are Bone Dinos that rare?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    Ive been flying around on my PS4 SP for about half an hour and haven't seen anything. Are they that rare?

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Fear Evolved phone wallpaper!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:40 PM PDT

    No Halloween event on Extinction?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    Have not seen pumpkins scarecrows etc in any biome or outside.

    submitted by /u/destormae
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to take out DodoRex is Lightning Wyverns

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    Demolish demolish allowed structures

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:24 PM PDT

    Will it appear on their tribelogs?

    submitted by /u/fizzyhere
    [link] [comments]

    Water jars breaking?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:29 AM PDT

    Hey so I logged in this morning and when I went to fill up my water jar at a stone tap it wouldnt fill and instead broke. It has the red repair symbol on it but of course I cant repair it as they cannot break. This happened to a water skin too and it's like this with all of my stone traps. Any idea what this is?

    submitted by /u/UrRaiderLEGENDARY
    [link] [comments]

    Can't place electrical cables

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:20 AM PDT

    Signed on today, wanted to continue setting up my cable network for turrets but the game isn't letting me place any cables.

    This is on a Nitrado served.

    submitted by /u/--_-Deadpool-_--
    [link] [comments]

    Fear evolved event

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:47 AM PDT

    Was wondering if anyone has seen a regular Giga anywhere? The only gigas ive seen so far have all been the skeletal version, and they dont drop giga hearths for the bossfight...

    submitted by /u/Spartix23
    [link] [comments]

    Fear Evolved 3 Skins Question

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:01 PM PDT

    If you craft one do you keep it permanently?

    submitted by /u/Etch3d_x
    [link] [comments]

    Does Candy Corn Speed Boost Work On Flyers?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:18 AM PDT

    I have candy corn that gives a +5% and +10% speed boost. Will it work on my Ptera or Argy? Or would I be wasting my candy corn?

    submitted by /u/LimpFox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel