• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    Ark PS4 Fear evolved 3 and dodo rex on single player?

    Ark PS4 Fear evolved 3 and dodo rex on single player?


    Fear evolved 3 and dodo rex on single player?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    Do we get the full event in single player too? I have the piles with loot, loot drops and special colours but have not seen a single skeleton creature nor dodorex appearing in 3 consecutive nights.

    Me and my boyfriend play on single player valguero map. Has anyone seen dodorex or skeleton dinos there?

    Thanks 💕💕🦕🦖

    submitted by /u/BumbleBee_PS
    [link] [comments]

    Pumpkins/tombstone/scarecrow despawn?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    Playing in unofficial server and overnight all of the pumpkins/tombstone/scarecrows I collected yesterday disappeared from storage and on character. Is this a known glitch? Others who play on the server are also having the same issue.

    submitted by /u/bratysmurf
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a managarmr Worth

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:03 PM PDT

    I have a lvl 261 and just wanna know how much it's worth if I wanna trade it

    submitted by /u/Nickel1113
    [link] [comments]

    Dodorex taming fear evolved 3

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    Can I tame the dodorex? Since the new event me and my cousin have found 1 but it's immune to torpor. Is it even tameable?

    submitted by /u/mrbenjoseph
    [link] [comments]

    Official servers

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    So when theirs an update do all of the servers pause until someone logs on or will it keep going even when the game's updating

    submitted by /u/Soultaker445
    [link] [comments]

    Fear Evolved on Ragnarok question

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    I am on an unofficial cluster. The event is active on the maps, but have not seen any sign of dodorex. Is it rare? Or does it not spawn on Ragnarok? Any clarification would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Drazsen
    [link] [comments]

    Where are all the basilisk

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    Where the hell are all the basilisk. I've only caught a female and I've been over the map a few times. I've looked in all the spawns the wiki has. Is there a cave or someplace where they're more common.

    submitted by /u/chuck_finley12
    [link] [comments]

    Calculations for base level stats - boss fight

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    So I have been lurking for some time now and I would like to know if anyone has an ideal of a calculation that can be used for base level stats on a good breed of dinos keeping in mind the difficulty offset. I am anticipating that the numbers that are out for let's say a good breed of Rex's (i.e.: Breed stats 11K Health, 500% Melee) is based on official servers. So if I am playing on an unofficial boosted server with difficulty offset of lets' say 6 which in turn gives me a max wild Dino level of 180 those official server stats do not apply.

    So if we use this as an example we can calculate that the boosted server has a 50% higher max level wild Dino ((180-120)/120). That 50% is split between all the stats a wild Dino gets which is 7 so that turns into (50%/7) and gives us 7% per stat so our 11K health Rex gets closed to 12K health (11786).

    Lots of speculation here as I am using breed stats for the calculation based on wild level numbers. Keep in mind this is an example.

    submitted by /u/Transmad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel