• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    Ark PS4 Multiple files

    Ark PS4 Multiple files


    Multiple files

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Is it possible to somehow have to files on the same map. I know that the game doesn't have that function (which i don't get why) but is there another way?

    submitted by /u/KittieOwl
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] how do i fix this graphical glitch? You can see it around the wings that touch the skybox.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Ark wyvern vs bosses

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    Would my Max level lightning wyvern with 152346 health and 6060.2% damage be able to to take on some of the bosses on the island by itself?

    submitted by /u/mrbenjoseph
    [link] [comments]

    Titanosaur taming/caring

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    How would I go about taming a titanosaur? And I heard that they have a 24 hour timer after you tame them? If I tamed one, how would I keep it alive? (If possible) I'm on singleplayer PS4

    submitted by /u/mrbenjoseph
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game and not sure what to do can someone help me

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel