• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One For everyone asking for a stats picture on my Cyan Abberant mega. She is and will be a 20k+ HP and 830%+ melee off the imprint alone. 🙂

    ARK on Xbox One For everyone asking for a stats picture on my Cyan Abberant mega. She is and will be a 20k+ HP and 830%+ melee off the imprint alone. ��


    For everyone asking for a stats picture on my Cyan Abberant mega. She is and will be a 20k+ HP and 830%+ melee off the imprint alone. ��

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:12 PM PDT

    Looking to learn

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    Anyone know a good YouTube let's play of Primitive Plus? I want to try it out but I've heard it's like a different game almost and want to learn more about it.

    submitted by /u/BigFellaPsycho
    [link] [comments]

    Is kibble working on primitive+ yet?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    I read you can create the new kibble but it destroys effectiveness?

    So should I skip the kibble farm? 😅

    Tips and tricks greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/M0BST4R
    [link] [comments]

    How do i protect my base in early game of abb ?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    Bcs where do i know plant x doesnt exist and donest work here

    submitted by /u/timelapsedfox
    [link] [comments]

    Biotoxin / Shokdarts

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:18 AM PDT

    I cant seem to fonda a way to make shockdarts in extinctionis there anyone with wisdom to help me?

    submitted by /u/ShadyWestHaze
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction Early Tame

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    So, me and my bro are parked out in Sanctuary East, right by the unfinished building that looks sorta like a cage or arena.

    It's pretty safe (as long as my bro stops poking trikes with a stick!) but there aren't any real dinos besides stego and trike.

    And that damn bird that steals all my berries and meat.

    So my question is, should we try to wrangle a stego or trike near our base? Or relocate to another part of the city.

    We're both around wood foundation/wall level. Our only tames are a breeding pair of dodo birds with one egg.

    Relocating isn't a big deal; we just based ourselves East because of the easy access to water.

    Any advice is great!

    submitted by /u/DuskCrane431
    [link] [comments]

    Play-Anywhere DLC

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:21 AM PDT

    How do I get my DLC bought on xbox onto PC? Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/googlepage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel