• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Ark PS4 Worst. Biome. Ever.

    Ark PS4 Worst. Biome. Ever.


    Worst. Biome. Ever.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    Singleplayer settings

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    On my singleplayer world I was going through the settings and noticed a setting called "singleplayer settings" and was wondering what it does? Should I turn it on? (I am on singleplayer but I don't want it to mess up my world)

    submitted by /u/mrbenjoseph
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Screwed Us

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:38 PM PDT

    TLDR; Nitrado messed up our server and wiped months of effort. I don't know if they can't fix it or just didn't read the fucking email that I wanted it restored to the last time we played (which was September 24). Any other recommendations for servers or should I give Nitrado another shot? I haven't gotten an explanation for what happened, either.

    Full story:

    Went to sign into the server. Server isn't showing up on the list. Check PS4 search settings, those are fine. I restart the server. Nothing. None of the others can see it to get on either.

    I don't get to email Nitrado for a couple of days, but when I do, they say there was a server error on the 28th and they restored it. ...not really relevant, but whatever.

    I go to get on, and I can find the server in the list. On Ragnarok. We'd been playing on the Island for months, because we were getting a bit bored and I'd never played through the whole storyline on the Island. So now the server is set to our old Ragnarok game, which I sign into. Make a new character, not related to our old tribe so I can't even use anything that was left on the server.

    I shut down, and set the server to the Island, and it won't show up on the list. Again. It ghosts as soon as I want to play on the Island.

    Email Nitrado again, emphasizing it's on the wrong map, the right map won't show up, and I would rather not lose months of work (and the kiddos will be very unhappy to lose their dinos).

    5 days later I email them again to ask what is happening, and I get a reply back that if server backups aren't working, they'll have to do a server reinstall. I reply that if the restore can put the server back to its status on September 24, that sounds great.

    3 days later (today) I get an email that the issue is resolved. I go to sign in, and yes, the server is back on the Island. And the server time is 19 days. It had previously been in the very high 1000 for time passed. So everything is gone. I didn't even sign in, because I'm sure I'd have to create a new survivor, and further use this service that is screwing with me.

    My friend thinks we should get some free time on the server for all this bullshit and I don't disagree.

    I haven't gotten to play in two weeks on the server that I am paying for. We've lost months of progress and a lot of really good dinos. Not. Happy.

    submitted by /u/WaywardCritter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel