• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Which Raid Dino would be good for a solo player? (Read post)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    Okay y'all so I play on a boosted pvp server (16x tame, 8x xp, around there so decently boosted) for Val and I'm a solo player. I'm pretty low key and keep my base hidden with some decent defense and traps and for the most part I've been fine. (Knock on wood)

    I have the chance to choose between a handful of Dino's for donating to keep the server up. It was about to offline this week but me and another player have donated to keep it running so the owner is going to allow us to choose one of the following Dino's:

    Rock Drake, Rock Golem, Rex, Karkino, and a Basilisk.

    I also want to mention that I stick to mostly stealth raids and only really go gung-ho with raiding if someone starts something with me. I might be solo but I'm pretty decent at fighting like the viet-cong in this game haha.

    I wanted the Rock Golem at first but I feel like If any Alpha tribe or any well established tribe sees it that they might see me as a threat since there's a good chance the rock golem will be a high level. I'm decent at the game but I'm solo so I can't defend myself against a big and established tribe.

    I mainly want a tame that is a good deterrent to raiding. Something that won't make me seem like a threat but will do really good in pvp and make people think twice about raiding. (I try to make my base as basic looking but as much of a pain in the ass to raid as I can)

    I'm open to anyone's opinion on it. There all really good times to have regardless so any advice or guidance would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/darthnana
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking tips

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    I've got 1200 hours into this game I can thriveike a motherfucker, but Dino's are never quite leveled enough to kill a boss. My main thing is after all this time I've never had a taste of that sweet sweet element. Does anyone have any tips on acquiring and sustaining element?

    submitted by /u/Busterwoof6
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] PC game keeps crashing anybody else having the same issue?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    [Question] PC game keeps crashing anybody else having the same issue?

    Since the patch and purchasing the genesis season pass, Ark keeps crashing with no error message or warning just shuts down, no matter what map,server and even on single player it just closes.

    Anybody else having this? or have any idea whats going on?

    submitted by /u/Moshman-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Moschops gathering.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:20 PM PDT

    Remember that patch where they made moschops rideable but reduced gathering rates? Did WC buff him after? Is it worth taming for polymer farming?

    I heard something about if you won't ride it, then it will get more resources when you whistle on corpses. Is it true?

    submitted by /u/KellerMax
    [link] [comments]

    Normal official servers and small tribes.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    How many people play On the mega tribe servers but are not part of large tribes? I was looking down the List of servers the other night and realised there is far more people on the normal servers than small tribe servers still and my friend thought About considering to play on the normal servers, We're just a duo, i'm wondering if its even worth it honestly?

    submitted by /u/Masarien
    [link] [comments]

    Title

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    Hi guys i was just wandering, is there any map mod for ARK that is a desert or at least half a desert because i want to play scorched earth but im not allowed so i wanted to know if there was a map in the workshop like scorched earth. Thanks

    submitted by /u/rajoldinho
    [link] [comments]

    Bug - Single player - Kicked from tribe then lost character

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    I've been playing on my single player world lately, and I needed to go to other maps to learn some engrams. I transferred from Ragnarok to Extinction, then Aberration, then back to Rag.
    Everything went well, all items and character transferred fine, but when I went to spawn in my bed of my Rag base, it instead spawned me at blue ob. Okay, spawns are weird it happens.
    Killed myself, attempted to respawn, and now I have no beds.
    Great, I'm kicked from my own single player tribe. Kill myself again, spawn close to base then run there. Yup. All structures still there I'm just kicked.
    Then I tried using admin commands to rejoin my tribe. Didn't work. I tried the forcejointargettribe player ID command, which I've used in the past for testing, and it simply didn't work. Made sure my Id was right.
    Then my game crashed. Not that weird, we call it Lagnarok for a reason.. Well when I restarted my game and joined in, my character is just gone, and it wants me to make a new one. It's also no longer in upload.
    I'm pretty tilted right now. I had just finished boss fights and I'd unlocked everything except Beta and Alpha Rockwell. I was almost ready to run the Tek cave solo.
    Now I'll be spending a week grinding stone to get releveled and another two weeks raising more boss theriz.
    That's IF I can get a new character back in my old tribe.
    If not, well, I can say goodbye to months and months of work, because the map is getting wiped and I'm starting from scratch.
    GG ark. Thought I'd be safe on single player. Looks like you get wiped either way.

    submitted by /u/deskphone1
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe we can get stable 60 FPS finally.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:18 PM PDT

    i GoT a PrObLeM

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:01 AM PDT

    I Got a PrObLeM. So basically i want to download a map mod like crystal isles or hope but i have a feeling it will make my game really laggy because i am already having FPS problems. So i have 2 questions. 1. If i am already getting low Fps and i download the crystal isle map, will i be getting less fps or the same amount as the normal the island map? And 2.If i download a mod map and i my game gets very laggy, Is there any other mod map that will get me around the same fps as the island map? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/rajoldinho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel