• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Literally my brain on weekdays

    ARK on Xbox One Literally my brain on weekdays


    Literally my brain on weekdays

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    Raiding Oil Cave

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:04 AM PDT

    So with the transfers opening on console soon, im just wondering if anyone has any solid tips for raiding the pearl cave on Valguero. One of my main thoughts/questions is this: Most people will have a death wall inside the cave (likely heavies and tek turrets) could you use a tek tappy/rex to fire at the wall to destroy it, meaning you get to avoid trying to drain the whole thing?

    submitted by /u/EnoughInternet42day
    [link] [comments]

    PvP tips???

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:54 AM PDT

    I want to start on a pvp server and I wanna know any tips for pvp

    submitted by /u/Boogloog
    [link] [comments]

    Gave my friend Admin but doesn’t work on his side and instead it says request admin? Do I have to remove admin status for me or what?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    New player

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:32 PM PDT

    I am trying to see if someone has a shitty rock drake they are willing to give away to someone who just likes to collect dinos and doesn't have the time to tame one myself. I love the game but I dont have more than an hour or two a day to play and my tribe is ass and doesn't wanna tame one or help me. 😭😭

    submitted by /u/TrojanMurton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel