• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - So I ditched my the island play through and started a new play through on ragnarok, this is my first ever tame!

    ARK: Survival Evolved - So I ditched my the island play through and started a new play through on ragnarok, this is my first ever tame!


    So I ditched my the island play through and started a new play through on ragnarok, this is my first ever tame!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    Hey, you guys like my mutated argy?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    Friends of a Feather

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:22 PM PDT

    Update: Puppies all grown up! :) still good boys! (And girls)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    I need an army

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:46 PM PDT

    Well, this ended badly.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:15 PM PDT

    Some improvements to Dododex search that I just finished, coming next version

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:18 PM PDT

    WHO'S DAMN EXCITED FOR FEAR EVOLVED 3 BABY!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:34 PM PDT

    Ark homies guide me!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    My base on rag(Xbox) got raided and my tames all murdered. I'm a solo player and have minimal pvp experience but I'm planning on starting on the Hardcore Valguero server. Never played hardcore or Valguero before.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/KninjaNate
    [link] [comments]

    Ty Wildcard for this logic

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    New PC Player

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    Whats up folks! I just joined the ranks of PC players. I have thousands of hours of PT on PS4, but will be playing on PC for now on. Do you know of any good unofficial server to play on? Looking for PVP, but i work full time and just had a baby girl, so i would prefer their to be ORP and a nice mix of friendly players as well! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/montaegaharrison
    [link] [comments]

    What is the ideal level for battle rexes?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    Got Some 178 rexes unleveld and ready to breed

    submitted by /u/setij
    [link] [comments]

    What's Do You Think Is An Underrated Creature That Gets Overlooked?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    Not necessarily for endgame stuff, just for general use. For me, I think iguanodons deserve a lot more love. Easy to tranq because they can be bola'd. Tame a high level one, level speed and weight a bit and you've got yourself a solid starter berry gatherer, transport, and pack mule. They have unlimited stam while they're in quadrupedal mode and have a surprisingly decent swim speed, and you can fire weapons while riding them, so they're overall just a really solid starter mount that gets overlooked.

    submitted by /u/Odysseeuss
    [link] [comments]

    Got twins.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    Join the Ricks today! Official pvp pc. What it takes to play.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Bullets, bullets, element shards(bullets), and more bullets.

    Id ask if this is your problem, but of course it is. Its everyones problem.

    Its the main reason most little tribes or solo players quit. Not just getting meshed or offline raided. But the fact people spend days to weeks grinding bullets. Then get meshed or offlined.

    Nevermind building the base, crafting station, turrets, raising tames, trading or raiding bases for lines.

    Im here to try and grow my tribe to make these things less difficult.

    I can give you bloodlines, structures to build your base, crafting station, turrets, i return for owner of the tribe.

    This means all you have to do, is bullets, armor and raise imprinted dinos.

    submitted by /u/sporadicjesus
    [link] [comments]

    Hmm, what’s this?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel