• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Ark PS4 Best tame to bring into The Lair to explore?

    Ark PS4 Best tame to bring into The Lair to explore?


    Best tame to bring into The Lair to explore?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    Hello!

    My boyfriend and I play together on Valguero and we think we are ready to try to fight The Broodmother and explore The Lair. I know that we need gas masks or scuba gear to explore, but I'm wondering if there are any tames that can get through and won't be affected by the gas? The first time we went into The Lair we were on our argys. We quickly left once we realized we were taking damage, but I'm not sure if our birds were...

    So just looking to know maybe what other people have taken into The Lair, or if there is something specific that we should tame?

    submitted by /u/Th31R1ng13
    [link] [comments]

    Why is rag so popular for raiders?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    The amount of people that raid here is just so high and it's my favorite map but why is it so popular?

    submitted by /u/Soultaker445
    [link] [comments]

    I'm bored. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    I play on a small server with me, my closest friends, and a variety of other players. Our base on the island is complete and I plan on making a high-level Pteranodon army or a high-level Carnotaurus army. After that, who knows? You all have some amazing ideas. Let's share them! I'll need the influence!

    -ApatosaurusKing

    submitted by /u/ApatosaurusKing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel