• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Tamed my first ever giga today, scared shitless the whole time lol

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Tamed my first ever giga today, scared shitless the whole time lol


    Tamed my first ever giga today, scared shitless the whole time lol

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:58 PM PDT

    I tried to draw an Anky, which dino do need to draw next time?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:21 AM PDT

    Daddy devito

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    *visible anger*

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    Imagine only Scorched Earth on SOTF. �� Devs , make it happen!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:59 PM PDT

    This is the regular for me

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:46 PM PDT

    wtf

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:23 AM PDT

    Playing ark all day today!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    What a cute Yuty .. Fully mutated Yutyrannus

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    Time to start grinding for mutations

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:19 PM PDT

    Our first rhino mutation finally on official valguero ��

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    Meeeeeeesopithicus awaaaaayyyyy

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    Hate when this happens

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    Having trouble finding Rex Saddle BP's

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    I have been flying around valguero to pick up red supply drops (and the ones with rings) for 2 weeks straight now, and i've defeated 8 Orbital supplydrops (Purple And Red) on Extinction, but i have not seen a single Rex Saddle BP. Anyone have any tips for finding them?

    submitted by /u/KristianRNN
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween Update?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    Is there going to be a Halloween update this month? Or has it already started? I mostly play console (Ps4), than PC because my pc isn't the best with graphics, even with the card it's not the best. But anyways, has it been announced for a Halloween event yet? If so, can't wait!

    submitted by /u/TerrificEyEz
    [link] [comments]

    just press "o" lmao

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    Smurfette you will be missed

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    Best (Small) solo base location for PvE on Vulguero?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    I play solo, and I just want a small, nice looking base location (and preferably safe) to have a base and hold my dinos. Any suggestions? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Danwell445
    [link] [comments]

    Look what I just tamed with zombie mods on

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Cant see anything in caves

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    Cant see anything in caves

    help!! i cant see anything in caves it is just so black! here are my settings pls help

    https://i.redd.it/hujoi5mh34s31.png

    submitted by /u/thebassiegamer
    [link] [comments]

    My first dino in ARK. I bought xbox game pass and with it you get ARK. I strted playing with like lvl 30 knowledge (i watched some singleplayer gameplays so idk about tek, turrets,bosses etc.) and with 5 deaths a slingshot and some berrys he became my first dino. Mike the trike.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Tek Dedicated Storages

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    I know many of you are aware of this issue but I am fairly new to the game and want to just help prevent you from getting 9.5k ingots stolen on official like I did.

    If you get a Tek Dedicated Storage make sure you PUT A PIN ON IT! Even though it is locked anyone can use the "withdrawal stack" option on the box and take things out. SUCH AS 9.5K INGOTS.

    Hope this helps someone :]

    submitted by /u/lukrein
    [link] [comments]

    It seems single player Ark is still broken? Experience last night tells me yes...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    Playing on PS4, split screen, couch coop. We headed into the jungle dungeon yesterday and it was:

    1) completely empty of enemies except for the final boss. Tried the destroy wild dinos command, which didn't do anything on the way in. It seems as we were leaving however, some enemies did appear.

    2) When we got to the boss room, the boss DID appear...except player one was locked out of the room because he was apparently a few steps (like five!) behind me. A force field blocked him from the room with the boss, and there was NO way to remove the forcefield aside from having my character die, and respawning outside the cave, then making our way back to the boss room again.

    Are all the caves this empty in single player? I've been hearing reports that some patch from a while ago broke the caves for SP, and they haven't fixed it yet. It seems like doing the caves is a major part of Ark...I would have think they'd have fixed it by now?

    submitted by /u/pilotsneakerwave
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel