• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Ark PS4 Playing ark all day today!

    Ark PS4 Playing ark all day today!


    Playing ark all day today!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    Any way to lower speed stat

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:59 AM PDT

    So on a boosted I recently got a 720 and 680 deinonychus eggs and when they were birthed they had 2000% speed and they legitimately were too fast to be viable any help? Could I try not imprinting them?

    submitted by /u/HyruleanG
    [link] [comments]

    Best solo PvE base location on Valguero?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    I want a small, nice and safe base location. I play solo, but would like some room for my Dino's and such. Doesn't need to be huge or anything. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Danwell445
    [link] [comments]

    What's new?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    4 of my friends and I want to start playing ark again. We are experienced PVP players but with our current work life we are looking to join a boosted PVE server. We want to complete the story instead of battle for alpha status. What are some new things we should know before starting again? We haven't played since rag released.

    submitted by /u/ShotgunShitSneeze
    [link] [comments]

    Vacuum compartment glitch? (Help)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    So our vacuum compartments look like they're filled with water. We can still breathe and walk around like normal, but it has that hazy underwater appearance. It also splashes when we walk. Is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/sothereisthisgirl
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero map fix?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    Is there any fix for the map that un-fills every time you log off of valguero? It's very annoying.

    submitted by /u/Shock_Hazzard
    [link] [comments]

    What can and can't be transfered between rag and ext?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:57 PM PDT

    So I'm on a pve cluster and when ever I want to go to the snow owls or wyverns I need to drop like half my inventory to find what I can't bring over. Does anyone know what can and can't be in rag and what can and can't be in ext? Thank you community if you can!

    submitted by /u/DiscoBear21
    [link] [comments]

    Ark PS4

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    Heyy I saw your comment, come join my fairly new server! PVE/PVP maps Valguero, Ragnarok and Extinction, Fun Discord and lots to do, not too boosted or overpopulated yet. active admins, starter Snow Owl or Griffin +Starterkit, I work long hours mon-Friday and we are a very chill server! https://discord.gg/QZuZXY8

    submitted by /u/HunterMythos
    [link] [comments]

    Black screen of blindness

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Just letting every1 know prim plus won't work u can't see at all

    submitted by /u/frankspicer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel