• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One So what are the "mega tribes" that are most known in this era of Ark? On Xbox.

    ARK on Xbox One So what are the "mega tribes" that are most known in this era of Ark? On Xbox.


    So what are the "mega tribes" that are most known in this era of Ark? On Xbox.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    I know of Tribe 99 or whatever, no others. Wondering cause with transfers open I GUESS I am gonna have to know what servers are "good" and "bad" so i don't get wiped for NO GOOD REASON. /salt

    submitted by /u/dxswantan
    [link] [comments]

    RP Kingdoms Rising: Dawn of Eranmore

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:21 PM PDT

    Kingdoms Rising: Dawn of Eranmore RP

    Xbox / PC

    https://discord.gg/PNvuWTw

    I'm not the owner of this server, nor do I know them, this is a new role-playing server with around 20 active members. Looking for more people to help fill the world, and dedicated role-players. You'll be apart of an awesome community dedicated to telling the story in a unique way that is influenced by our characters and is updated regularly on discord. If you're bored and want something fun and cool to get away from the usual grind of ark, definitely check this out.

    submitted by /u/ShittyUser_
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find my character

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    Is there any way to find your character if you don't remember what server you were on?

    submitted by /u/erod1993
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    I am playing on Ragnarok and got killed by a poison Wyvern near the Wyvern cave. When I went to go get my stuff, the beacon that shows you where you died went into the side of a cliff, and sure enough my body was in there. I can't get my body and had a lot of great loot. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/9438199
    [link] [comments]

    Are thorny dragons any good to use for taming since their quills give torpor but usually 0 damage?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PDT

    Server hosting help

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    So I am thinking about start hosting a server for ark on Xbox one through nitrado but I don't know how to add mods and how to make it so Dino's spawn with the random colors in the wild. I was also playing on a server where I tamed a pure red pteranodon and it's name was automatically like Malawian pteranodon. So I was wondering if anyone could help me make this server and add the mods. All the help is appreciative and if you need to contact me out side of reddit send me a msg for my Xbox GT. Thx

    submitted by /u/BunBunIsSnack
    [link] [comments]

    Deinonychus frame drop

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:50 PM PDT

    I'm having this weird issue with the Deinonychus. Anytime I walk on the ground with it,the frame rate drops a large amount. This doesn't happen with any other dino. I play splitscreen on xbox one s if that helps.

    submitted by /u/Ultihalo
    [link] [comments]

    Need a dedicated server

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:50 AM PDT

    Looking for a dedicated Australian pve server to start playing on. :)

    submitted by /u/Yunochiken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel