• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved I know this is like 4 months late for 4th of July, but I just wanted to share my Argy. It took me literally forever to breed for it (Started July 2nd)... I named her lady liberty. Hope you guys like :)

    ARK: Survival Evolved I know this is like 4 months late for 4th of July, but I just wanted to share my Argy. It took me literally forever to breed for it (Started July 2nd)... I named her lady liberty. Hope you guys like :)


    I know this is like 4 months late for 4th of July, but I just wanted to share my Argy. It took me literally forever to breed for it (Started July 2nd)... I named her lady liberty. Hope you guys like :)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:41 PM PDT

    Yea tell me about it

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:18 AM PDT

    Ferox (can eat element)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    Happy Event Everyone!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    Unknown Error PS4

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    I was playing this morning on PS4 Official Server 306 preparing for the event and I logged out for a few hours but upon trying to log in again, I keep getting an error that simply states "Unknown Error." This is happening for the Scorched Earth, The Island, Valguero and Ragnarok servers (all official) that I play on.

    Is this because of event preparations or something like that?

    submitted by /u/Roughneck_Mereel
    [link] [comments]

    Bears & Honey Gathering

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    Can you harvest honey from a tame hive with a bear?

    submitted by /u/Original_Cynic
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Mighty Dodo- Valguero PvE

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    Mighty Dodo- Valguero PvE Official(ish) player and Dino stats/ Extinction Dino spawns/ 5x Weight multiplier/ 3x Stamina multiplier/ 15x Taming/ 3x Harvesting/ 3x XP/ Decreased food + Water drain

    submitted by /u/ShitPost21
    [link] [comments]

    is the extra life event a taming event as well?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:04 AM PDT

    just wondering if the extra life event was going to include taming? i havent been on ark since the first 8x event...

    submitted by /u/CurseMark87
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my ark say it needs 101 gb of space?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    I thought the actual download was only about 40 gb. I don't have space for all of that. Is there any way to bring it back down to 40?

    submitted by /u/RareChip
    [link] [comments]

    So where is it?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    [question] ark streamer assests

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    has anyone found good ark overlays, transitions and such to enhance their ark streams?

    also to the ark devs, any chance your graphics department can hook us up with some official assets we can rock?

    submitted by /u/Stronze
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel