• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One XboxOne my GF and I play offline splitscreen and encountered issue on Valguero trying to build oil pump on an oil vein, but receive the message "cant place on floor"

    ARK on Xbox One XboxOne my GF and I play offline splitscreen and encountered issue on Valguero trying to build oil pump on an oil vein, but receive the message "cant place on floor"


    XboxOne my GF and I play offline splitscreen and encountered issue on Valguero trying to build oil pump on an oil vein, but receive the message "cant place on floor"

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    We are playing on primitive plus and attempted to disable to the build restriction around supply drops via console command (after reading older threads citing supply drop restriction as the issue) but had no success, given we may have input the console command wrong or maybe after updates it doesn't work anymore, I'm at a loss, we thought the little mountaintop would be a nice little area for an outpost but all these technical issues are very frustrating. For reference the command that yielded no effect was:

    ?PvEAllowStructuresAtSupplyDrops=true

    If anyone has any knowledge on how to circumvent this issue, any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/tall_boizz
    [link] [comments]

    Center Map spawn strings

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:25 PM PST

    I rented a server from nitrado and was wondering if anyone had the .ini text that adds all the dlc Dino's to the map. Thanks everyone for the help!

    submitted by /u/FistoRoboto15
    [link] [comments]

    What type of server should I be playing if I mostly play alone?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:42 AM PST

    Most of my friends stopped playing but I'm still on/off. I like pvp so I dont really want a pve server. Awhile ago were there servers where no tribes were allowed or something? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Muffled-Mumbles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel