• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 24, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved Can someone help me fix this it keeps saying error occurred and it only happens for ark I just bought it

    ARK: Survival Evolved Can someone help me fix this it keeps saying error occurred and it only happens for ark I just bought it


    Can someone help me fix this it keeps saying error occurred and it only happens for ark I just bought it

    Posted: 24 May 2022 02:27 PM PDT

    Why is my XP Bar Yellow????

    Posted: 24 May 2022 09:53 AM PDT

    Why is my XP Bar Yellow????

    Compared to one of my friend's...

    His Bar

    It seems like I am getting more Xp than him.

    I did not have an explorer note active, double xp was active on the server, but he was on the same server and map. The only thing I noticed each time I had it was that it seemed to occur after killing alpha rex's or something? But i couldnt find anything about that on the wiki

    Anyone know??

    submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedArt5117
    [link] [comments]

    Strange bug: Structures built on platform saddles don't stay attached to platform

    Posted: 24 May 2022 07:55 AM PDT

    When I try to build on a platform saddle, the structure is placed, but it does not attach to the platform. Instead, it stays in place relative to the world (if i place a structure on the saddle and the dinosaur moves away, the structure stays in place in mid air).

    The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that this might be a side effect of the S+ setting to allow floating structures (ceilings not requiring supports). I would turn the setting off to test it, but I have a lot of structures that rely on not requiring supports, and I'm afraid they may all fall apart if I do. Could this setting be causing this, or perhaps something else?

    submitted by /u/vertigoelectric
    [link] [comments]

    Is it good time to start playing ark

    Posted: 23 May 2022 08:06 PM PDT

    I saw a bit of gameplay on YouTube and it looks interesting. Would you recommend it right now?

    submitted by /u/youngnebsi
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server for the kids

    Posted: 24 May 2022 08:37 AM PDT

    My kids enjoy playing Ark, in looking it over it seems to be Minecraft with guns and dinosaurs.

    I was interested in trying to spin up a dedicated server for them.

    They currently play on Xbox, and I would be setting it up on the same Windows 11 machine that runs their Minecraft, Astroneer, and Starbound servers.

    If I'm reading things corectly, it should just be a matter of installing the dedicated server thing from Steam, and then enabling Crossplay, right?

    submitted by /u/Nakatomi2010
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know gen1 xp glitch?

    Posted: 24 May 2022 05:08 PM PDT

    Anybody wanna play? Ps4?

    Posted: 24 May 2022 04:37 PM PDT

    Considering returning to the game

    Posted: 24 May 2022 12:02 PM PDT

    I am an ex-ark player with 2.5k hours on PC, I played the game a lot in my high school days (roughly 3-4 years ago) on mostly official PvP servers. I've been contemplating reinstalling the game again to give it a whirl but am on the fence about it as I'm sure the game is still as ruthless as it was back then if not even more than it was with all the mega tribes/alliances and zergs running the official servers. Most of my old connections/friends don't play anymore so I'd mostly be coming in solo, I just wanted to get an understanding of what the PvP is like now a days and what I should be aware of if I were to come back.

    I appreciate any tips and advice!

    submitted by /u/ItzzShifty
    [link] [comments]

    Need some info on setting up a cluster

    Posted: 24 May 2022 11:42 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    So I'm new to the game. Started on the island. Haven't done much but but saw a lot of vids about people going to other worlds for other Dino's. So I checked it out and it's way easier if you create a cluster server. So I didn't do that. Im singe player with no intention to go multi. Can I still put my current game in cluster so I can travel to other worlds easier (keep inventory and Dino's etc)? And if yes, how and is it easy? And most important , is it free? I have all expansions so I would like to include all worlds in this cluster.

    Thanks in advance to all!

    submitted by /u/Sish-Echo
    [link] [comments]

    greenhouse not working (modded)

    Posted: 24 May 2022 09:14 AM PDT

    for some reason even tho i have ceiling and walls i get not greenhouse effect i am using the s+ mod

    submitted by /u/Exclp
    [link] [comments]

    «wasted stats »

    Posted: 24 May 2022 01:30 PM PDT

    From how many wasted points do you consider that a dino is good (sorry for the english). I also have an other question: for example I I want a dino with good melee damage. From how many point stats can I consider this dino good for a perfect breeding? I hope you will understand what I mean and thanks for answering

    submitted by /u/Fletchesss
    [link] [comments]

    QUICK QUESTION; is it possible that a reaper queen can't impregnate you if you're not in Abberation or Genesis?

    Posted: 24 May 2022 02:55 AM PDT

    I'm currently playing Lost Island and I spawned in a reaper queen, then did the whole process of trying to get impregnated by it. It did the whole animation thing and then buried itself underground, but I never got the impregnated buff. Is it possible that being on the surface actually didn't allow me to get impregnated? Any help will be appreciated!

    EDIT: I found the issue! I was too close to one of the pillars in the trap so the process wasn't completed. I tried doing it with her again and I'm happy to say I'm impregnated 🤣🤣 it's a king!

    submitted by /u/WuhangVirus
    [link] [comments]

    can a baby dino have a higher level cap then there parents?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 09:18 PM PDT

    im a noob and trying to get higher level dinos without putting my self in danger. if i tame 2 level 20 allos and breed them can i get a dino that can level up more then to level 108?

    submitted by /u/FreedomWarrior42
    [link] [comments]

    Default breeding is way too fast

    Posted: 24 May 2022 07:49 AM PDT

    So i recently started playing some solo ark after a long break, now i want to breed some dinos. i googled some settings to accelerate the whole thing, just copied them (mature speed 45, other settings accordingly). i bred an argentavis and it hatched and grew up in a matter of SECONDS. i googled some more and most people seemt to use settings like this or more. I decided to set hatch and mature speed to 1, but i can already see that the egg will hatch in under 20 minutes? why is my ark breeding so fast by default? egg hatching should be 3h for argentavis

    submitted by /u/JosefWStalin
    [link] [comments]

    What should I know about bosses on the island without complete spoilers?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 09:52 AM PDT

    I want to beat all the bosses on the Island on gamma difficulty with just me and my friend without dying. Relevent server settings are override official difficulty 5 and xp&taming multiplier 4000000 so we can get good dinosaurs easily.

    Im wondering what is the order I should do the boss fights is (easiest to hardest) and about how many good dinosaurs ill need.

    submitted by /u/trihexhunter
    [link] [comments]

    Help With Rexes

    Posted: 23 May 2022 01:04 PM PDT

    So I need high level rexes for the boss fights on The Island. Ive been searching for 6 ARK days and it's not about finding the high levels, it's about just finding them. I went to Carno Island, Black Sand Place near Redwoods, Mountains and Smugglers Pass. They just seem to not spawn really frequently like they used to. Ive been at Carno Island 4 times already and I've only found 2 and they were low levels, while on my other saves I've found tons everywhere on Carno Island. I circled around the rex spawns tons of times, destroyed all my structures where they normally spawn but they are still rare, I've found 2 lvl 145 ankys, a 145 baryonyx, etc but still cannot find a rex that's good enough. I found more gigas than rexes above lvl 100! Is there anything I can do exepct to go on other maps or cheat? Any legit way and also by staying on the island. I also play on PlayStation if that's any help. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OnyB1l
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Lair Broodmother

    Posted: 23 May 2022 04:21 AM PDT

    Hi. After some advice as I'm about to go into the lair for the first time. I have 6 mate boosted Megatheriums with prim saddles and between 10 and 14K health - will they take out the broodmother at the entrance? Alternatively I could bring a dozen Deinonychus but they only have between 2-3K health and prim saddles. Was thinking also that my beast of a Thyla could do a job on the broodmother with his bleed? Thoughts?

    When I get inside, if I go in with a scuba tank on without the rest of the scuba gear, do you take damage from the gas or do you need a full set to be protected?

    EDIT: Took 4 megatheriums with basic saddles, 10-14K health, 340-450 melee, shredded the Broodmother. One was down to 4K health at the end but no deaths. As predicted by everyone below, loot was total rubbish (a green Racer saddle, wow...).

    submitted by /u/GreyPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to figure out either a program or a command line for ini toggle

    Posted: 23 May 2022 02:19 PM PDT

    Just like the title. I had a friend that had a toggle INI variable setting but this was before I really cared much for PVP. But now having to restart my game to change the settings is getting annoying. I'm looking for a potential quality of life if anyone knows..

    submitted by /u/WeInvadeYou
    [link] [comments]

    Best source for Therizino BPs?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 05:38 PM PDT

    Haven't had any luck from Lava Golem. I hear purple OSDs are good but that's too harddddddd. Any other good sources?

    submitted by /u/SmashDig
    [link] [comments]

    please help

    Posted: 23 May 2022 07:58 PM PDT

    So I'm stuck on ab forgetting how difficult it is to spawn out if here me being the dummy I am I'm currently waiting by the Portal spawn waiting for what I was told is a drop under the bridge but I've been waiting forever I'm starting to wonder if I'm in the right location at this point >.< I'd hate to be stuck here I'm on a spino thankfully but still

    submitted by /u/ItsMrPhantom
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to obtain the King Titan Trophy on Crystal Isles?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 06:33 PM PDT

    Some of the tek equipment requires the King Titan Trophy, but I'm playing on Crystal Isles and as far as I'm aware the only boss here is the Crystal Wyvern Queen. Have I overlooked something?

    submitted by /u/vertigoelectric
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowmane and basket for rag?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 09:40 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I want to ask you if someone found a code or a tool to put shadowmanes in ragnarok. I'm playing on gportal on ps4. Also you need fish baskets to tame them so does anyone know hot to change the fungal wood to normal wood because there is no fungal wood in rag.

    submitted by /u/Yeet8732
    [link] [comments]

    Can I build sleeping bags and respawn in tek cave?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 10:44 AM PDT

    Single player (split screen). I can build in all of the other caves and teleport in and out.

    I don't want to teleport out and in, but can I make sleeping bags in case something dumb happens and respawn in the cave? Or will it not let me place them?

    submitted by /u/sparkyk24
    [link] [comments]

    (Modded) maps recommendation?

    Posted: 23 May 2022 10:11 AM PDT

    Hello there! I was gonna set up a mini pve cluster server. Not every map can fit in, so I was looking towards some modded maps since they could pack alot of dlc in a single map. Unfortunately for some reason I can't search for any modded maps on the workshop via "map" tag. So I figured the next best thing would be to ask the community if they had to narrow down 3-4 maps in a cluster. What would your choices be?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Demonic_RS
    [link] [comments]

    Annunaki Genesis Old File Needed (Preferrably from between 2015-Early 2017)

    Posted: 22 May 2022 07:41 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a file for the mod annunaki genesis? An older one that might be compatible with the timecapsule beta ark has, it is urgent because it might be the last working file for annunaki genesis.

    submitted by /u/DumbDecision123
    [link] [comments]

    primal fear question

    Posted: 22 May 2022 11:11 AM PDT

    How many demonics or celestials should I have to beat a tier 4 boss.

    submitted by /u/Ok-You9205
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel