• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Painting of Whitesky Peak of the island. 2hrs on paint tool sai

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Painting of Whitesky Peak of the island. 2hrs on paint tool sai


    Painting of Whitesky Peak of the island. 2hrs on paint tool sai

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:24 AM PST

    When you finally get the mutations you wanted

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:42 PM PST

    You’ve all been there. You know

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:27 PM PST

    The miracle of birth . . . reaper breeding

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:52 AM PST

    my anxiety went ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:21 AM PST

    I turned around and saw this; how could I not take a picture of her beautiful smile!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    He's beutiful

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:41 PM PST

    I've been really lucky lately

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:29 AM PST

    I need to get a life, I really need to get a life

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:36 PM PST

    Our special bird.. sorry he's out of order

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Gone but not forgotten - Sky Rage

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:23 AM PST

    Alpha Raptor/Alpha Dino PSA

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:50 AM PST

    I see a LOT of people giving out terrible, stupid advice about alphas. I'm here to set the record straight.

    Alpha raptors, in particular, are not actually the huge, scary threats people keep making them out to be. I don't know if these people are new or just not especially bright, but I'm getting sick of seeing poor newbies asking how to handle ARs and being told 'oH mY gOd YoU'rE FuCkED YoU neEd lOtS Of rEaLly hIgH LeVeL aNiMaLs-'

    No. No you don't.

    You need ONE (1) trike, preferably of decent level, with a saddle, ridden. The trike has a significant damage reduction to head/face, not to mention a hefty knockback. Practice timing this knockback. Then go kill every alpha raptor that ever dares show you it's ugly mug.

    As for alpha carnos/rexes? Argentavises. Again, ridden. A decent level argie can take out an alpha rex or carno with ease if you're not dumb about it simply because it will have a good deal of trouble catching you at all.

    Remember that alpha dinos are still the breed they are. An alpha carno is still a carno, and carnos are pushovers.

    Fiancee and I have killed an alpha carno on our terror birds, level 80ish and 70ish respectively. We kill alpha raptors and carnos on our birds for fun.

    Alpha dinos are tougher and meaner then their normal counterparts, yes. But they are not these terrible, invincible, terrifying monsters. Dinos with knockback make them easy pickings, and flyers let you hover over their ass and bite their ankles to death.

    So get out there and wreck face, boys and girls.

    submitted by /u/EldritchVulpine
    [link] [comments]

    When you're over prepared for Megapithecus fight XD

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:44 AM PST

    Official pvp pc! Ricks recruiting!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    The apple doesn't fall far from the banana tree

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:11 PM PST

    How good are Manas currently in PvP?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:02 AM PST

    Hey all, when I was last playing manas were still broken as fuck and were the undisputed best dino. Now I see they had some crushing nerfs..

    As someone who's not super experienced with manas before OR after the change, can someone who does use them a lot tell me how they hold up in PvP currently, and if it's worth investing in breeding for them?

    Thanks!

    Ps: this question was sparked when I ran into a mana on aberration with my spino, instead of fucking me over he ran away... which made me see the mana nerfs and discover they weren't godlike anymore. Does a spino hold a fair chance against a mana now?

    submitted by /u/YoydusChrist
    [link] [comments]

    What would you guys recommend to deal with this?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:34 AM PST

    How do you ascend or obtain ascension tools without leveling on The Island?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:10 AM PST

    I have been playing the game for a year now and I've spent about seven hundred hours of my time to it. However, I only ever play on Ragnarok. I have finished all engrams on The Island, but never ascended in the Tek cave or defeated any bosses. I have also disabled loot beacons as they lag my game. How are players getting ascended items without loot beacons?

    I play singleplayer only.

    submitted by /u/Neiot
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I just got my first ever mutation(I think). It’s a female with all of the best parent traits and it’s mutation was in melee! Should I imprint her?? She’ll probably be my new breeder wolf.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:59 PM PST

    ARK - HDR & Known optimization issues - 2080 MSI TRIO OC runs at 83 degrees while running ARK in 4K

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:11 AM PST

    ARK - HDR & Known optimization issues - 2080 MSI TRIO OC runs at 83 degrees while running ARK in 4K

    HDR ISSUES

    Soooooo,

    Long story short, in 2018 December 17 Wildcard announced HDR as supported in the PC version of Ark. Its now 2019 and HDR is not working while playing ARK on PC.

    No forums, no questions, it basically seems that the fan base and wild card has literally abandoned this feature.

    Does anyone know anything about this ? HDR is an awesome feature that brings life to the game making it look completely different, while I understand that not everyone has a HDR capable screen this technology is rather old and cheap nowadays.

    Why so much disinterest in this topic from both fan base and wildcard ? This I cannot understand.

    After a small google search you can see ARK was one of the "first" games with HDR supported on PC.

    HDR ? I don't think so !!! After a short test, ARK is the only game from the list where HDR does not work.

    2080 SUPER - SEVERE ISSUES

    While the "geniuses" from Wild Card work on the next "expansion"*aka new broken content with more broken features, the current game in its state has more and more severe performance issues.

    On 4K maxed out settings after 30 minutes of gameplay my video card starts to burn. I have tried all the tweeks all the suggestions on digital foundry and google, nothing seems to make the GPU tone down, when playing this game in 4K.

    I am getting a constant 60-77 FPS in game at all times, but my GPU turns above 83 degrees celcius after 30 minutes of gameplay.

    Metro in 4k with ray tracing doesn't do that, what's wrong ? anyone else experiencing such issues ?

    All the tests were done on an non modded clean version of ARK, while using a very state of the art RIG that can run any game in 4k constant 60FPS even the so broken RDR 2 on PC.

    I am concerned that continuing to play ARK as it is today on PC, will damage my rig on the long term use.

    Went back to XBOX one X, where at least I get 4K HDR, less bugs, and the console does not burn or sound like 10 fighter planes.

    IF anyone knows anything about this including you Wildcard please do share.

    I love the game and have been playing it constantly since beta, but everyone has his own patience, mine is over.

    If Wildcard doesn't eat its shit soon, this game will be lost for good, most probably once the Gen. exp comes out. So please WildCard stop being money hungry pigs for just 1 month and fix your game dammit.


    [link] [comments]

    Baby Owls

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    WIPE TOMORROW - ARKtards 4-Man PvP - 3XP 5G 7T 10B - Custom Spawns, custom ORP, custom Drops

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel