• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Island Blue Ob = crash

    ARK on Xbox One Island Blue Ob = crash


    Island Blue Ob = crash

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:27 PM PST

    Anyone else been having this issue....? Anytime I try to download a dino from blue ob the game crashes and I'm kicked straight back to dashboard. Once back in, I discover that all 20 of my uploaded tames have been duplicated but this time at green ob (they had been there a few hours as I had done the spider fight a bit earlier)I then uploaded them from there to download at blue ob for the monkey fight and then this all started.

    submitted by /u/jthabob
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox]Any Bases To Raid?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:48 PM PST

    Anyone know of any good bases to raid on Official? No stone, or any kind of beach bob bases. Metal or tek bases with good profit. Mega tribe bases would be something I'm looking for as well. Message me if you know of any and show proof.

    submitted by /u/ShadowSkull076
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why my ravager won’t sprint?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:45 PM PST

    It isn't encumbered by any means! Even when I first found it it wouldn't sprint towards me. It seems like a glitch.

    submitted by /u/cenergyst
    [link] [comments]

    “ Do Not LVL - Lvl 5 “ meaning??

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:39 PM PST

    When big tribes give me stuff on their server and it's level 5 named "dont level" what does that mean?? Why do people name their tames that??

    Edit: why don't they level the tame??

    submitted by /u/fonbabya
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help connecting to a server

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:50 PM PST

    So basically the title. So I played on a Fibercraft server with some friends the other day, had some fun, but got kicked off near the end of the night due to Mek lag. So recently I decided to hop back on, but haven't been able to find the session. In fact, I've had trouble seeing a lot of sessions. When I search the name for the server, nothing comes up. And when I just search "Fibercraft" only about 6 servers pop up, while my friends report seeing a lot more. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/TheDarkLord566
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel