• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - We are having a pretty kickass LAN party tonight hunting dinosaurs, thought this sub would enjoy :)

    ARK: Survival Evolved - We are having a pretty kickass LAN party tonight hunting dinosaurs, thought this sub would enjoy :)


    We are having a pretty kickass LAN party tonight hunting dinosaurs, thought this sub would enjoy :)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:48 PM PST

    First time i actually tried to draw something

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:38 AM PST

    I figured out how the cloning machine worked so now I’m making a clone army

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:04 AM PST

    Ready for war

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:21 PM PST

    poor beach bobs

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:54 PM PST

    I found one and took a pic, isnt there only one per world or server

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:22 PM PST

    Name suggestions highly appreciated, this is my male thyla i'm having trouble deciding on a name for. Thanks in advance!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Be gentle its my first time

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:46 AM PST

    Small base me and my friend made while trying to teach him not to build just boring boxes don’t know why I posted this (made on PS4 so the graphics are a potato)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:49 PM PST

    Love the views ^^ on valguero

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Day 2 of reloading my crossbow

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:37 AM PST

    The minute you start to think you’ve got a good base defense..

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:19 AM PST

    I did it...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:07 AM PST

    I did the unthinkable.. i made a mistake.. I returned to Ark...

    After roughly 1 and a half years of abstinence i decided to get back into Ark. I`ve played this gem of a game for about 8k hours on Xbox before finally getting a somewhat decent PC, capable of playing Ark on fairly low settings. I initially got the PC mostly for Rocket League and other stuff, but it turned out i am able to play Ark and i guess here i go again..
    Decided to stick to singleplayer, as you can`t really trust no one and i really don`t wanna waste more days&nights to just see stuff gone the next day all of a sudden.
    Started my Singleplayer journey on the center yesterday, but decided to limit myself to staying on the Northern Tropical Island for aslong as i can. Without this limitation, i`d probably already cruising around on Argys and Rexes, but since the largest predator on this Island is a Carno, that`s not possible. I hope this will help me getting to love and appreciate the carno and other smaller creatures a lot more, since i`ll probably stick to them for quite some time before eventually leaving the island.
    Just wanted to leave my short story here, if anyone is interested in more details, i could maybe do some sort of daily diary, but i am not sure if people would care.
    Either way, i`ll just hope me doing manually back-ups every day will help me fighting savefile corruption so i won`t lose my stuff ever again. Fingers crossed and happy arking to all of you! :)

    submitted by /u/YMIGC
    [link] [comments]

    Oh frick i forgot to feed my .....

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Should we trust this guy

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    We were setting up shop on what we thought was an abandoned server. there is a solo there who seems pretty chill, he gave us a rex and everything.. in my past experiences no alliances last, but what do you guys think about this

    submitted by /u/frankthegangster
    [link] [comments]

    My first Direwolf Mutation

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:22 PM PST

    How ive never seen phoenix collect black pearls??

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Could a moth (lymantria) outrun a wild wyvern

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:46 AM PST

    Btw I have a friend too help with a distraction to get wyvern eggs

    submitted by /u/epicgamersean247
    [link] [comments]

    Just pulled out my winter coat, saw this and thought it had to go here

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:10 AM PST

    So that's new...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:00 PM PST

    Logging Systems? What does this mean and is wildcard finally doing something for meshing and cheaters? Or is this just another empty promise

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:41 AM PST

    Frozen hell on Valguero?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:33 PM PST

    Dual Titan RTX & Threadripper needed for epic view distance.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:05 AM PST

    "Easy" settings?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:22 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Going to start tonight with my wife. I'm find with a bit of grind-- but I'd like it to be possible for us to explore the island together and eventually take out the bosses without bringing 20+ T-Rex's with us like I've seen in other videos.

    Aside from the "Single Player" setting, are there any other settings you'd recommend for a bit more friendly first time experience, where two people should be able to eventually beat the Overseer without armies of dino's between them?

    submitted by /u/superbeastv
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel