• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:09 AM PST

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is so accurate

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:36 PM PST

    I feel like they let the duping get out of hand so it was easier to find them.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:07 AM PST

    Anyone got an update on all the dev wipes?

    submitted by /u/sporadicjesus
    [link] [comments]

    Thought of a possible Magmasaur taming method?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:02 AM PST

    Here my idea.

    !. Need to weaken it with cold temperatures ( will reduce its damage)

    1. fly above it

    2. lure it out of the lava

    4 feed it fire wyvern eggs

    submitted by /u/inkywood123
    [link] [comments]

    Lost items due to crash while transfering from obelisk

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:30 AM PST

    So I play mostly on ragnarok and valguero single player and I visited valguero for some tames but when I loaded the stuff in obelish and went to ragnarok I took them out but then crashed but when I logged in the items werent on the ground on ragnarok but not even in the obelisk so I guess they disappeared is there any way to get them back ? It was kinda good items like 193% crossbow and some fur and ghilie armour (it was from drops obviously so it wasnt just basic armour) + cryopods and some of my tames

    Is there any way to get it all back? Is there a way to cheat for example the similiar crossbow if you knew the stats or no way? I kinda lost will to play since I lost a lot of stuff I was working for

    submitted by /u/Rauzje
    [link] [comments]

    Dev Wipe

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:31 PM PST

    Just Thanks Devs.

    submitted by /u/Kiljaeded
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis turtle stream link?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:59 AM PST

    Anyone have a link to the stream with the Genesis turtle reveal in it?

    I've looked on Arks Twitch stream and can't see it and it wasn't in the Extra Life stream

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ashrid5150
    [link] [comments]

    S+ tek shield generator

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:28 AM PST

    Does anyone know of a way to extend the radius of an S+ tek shield generator past the maximum of 10? In the game files or something?

    submitted by /u/kushbluntlifted
    [link] [comments]

    Thought of a possible Bloodstalker taming method lmao

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:56 PM PST

    I figured there should be a unique taming method because of the uniqueness of the creature lol. A more interactive method.

    1. First you wear bug repellant so they don't attack you on sight. You bring lots of grapples. Grapple around on the branches above a bloodstalker to attract it's interest. That'll show him you can websling as well as he does lmao. According to the trailer, the branches look really high and narrow, so it might be difficult. If you miss a grapple and fall it will attack you.

    2. Then, you stop grappling and he will grapple around himself. This is more like a passive tame, where every so often it'll land near you and you feed it, then it'll swing around again.

    3. Then you both swing around the area alongside each other. At this point the tame is secured, and you just need to complete the process to actually claim the creature. If you miss a grapple here it'll maybe encourage you to finish the tame by dropping a piece of meat or something. Eventually it'll drop to the ground where you can claim it and it's yours!

    submitted by /u/rororoxor
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a map- Creative mod

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:50 PM PST

    So as the title says, I'm looking for map recommendations! Im thinking about starting a new singleplayer game and I want to play only on creative mode to build cool looking bases/buildings and maybe tame some friendly dinos...

    But i was wondering if there was some maps that are better suited for building?

    And I know I won't get attacked by dinos while playing in creative mode but I was wondeing if there was an option to disable certain "agressive" ones (that attack other dinos) or just some custom maps that dont spawn them maybe? I just find it a bit annoying when they are fighting around and would prefer to have only "peaceful" dinos like herbivores and such.

    I played this game soooo much with friends... I need a change of pace and want something chill to relax.

    submitted by /u/PainAuxBananes
    [link] [comments]

    Irrigation on extinction wasteland

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Hi guys, so I have a base set up on extinction in the wasteland where there is no water sources nearby. I tried doing a water reservoir tower with 1 metal wqter tap and it worked after 30 minutes. However when I tried to extend the pipes over all my crops with other taps, the water stopped flowing. How does the water reservoir works or how can I irrigate my crops there?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Gucciwenis
    [link] [comments]

    Character can't move

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:03 PM PST

    Reinstalled game today after a few years, started single player game but I can't move. In fact, after creating/typing in my character's name ALL my keyboard buttons seem to not be working. I can't hit escape to quit game. I can't move, I can't do anything. Mouse is also not working. Stuff in the game is moving around, so the game's not frozen. I've been killed by dinosaurs several times. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Yodaloid
    [link] [comments]

    They're All Out To Get Me!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    WIPED TODAY

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel