• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Connection issues.

    ARK on Xbox One Connection issues.


    Connection issues.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    My friend and I for about the past month have been playing together, everything was loading fine, she was able to join with ease.

    Now when I try to host a non dedicated session, like before, she can't join at all. I can join her, but we can't interact with stones or bushes.

    It was working fine last night, now it isn't working at all.

    We are both able to join servers also.

    When ever she tries to join my session it only brings her to the menu, not my game.

    Has anyone run into this problem before? Is this on my end or her end? Are there fixes for this?

    submitted by /u/mudzette
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else noticing that with every update wc preforms the world around you doesn’t load and you can’t connect to the server for the longest time

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Ice wyverns on Valguerro

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:58 PM PST

    Playing unofficial solo. When I first visited the trench, all the ice wyverns were lv 50 or lower. I ate the eggs and fled from the adults, which died as they got stuck in forests and encountered direwolves and yutys.

    Weeks of in-game time passed, I have revisited the trench (outside and inside) multiple times, and exterminated most things around it the get them to respawn. Not a single one.

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/lichsaidfall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel