• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One This is fine

    ARK on Xbox One This is fine


    This is fine

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:42 PM PST

    Big fax

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:04 PM PST

    Rock Drakes

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    I recently got my rock Drake's in aberration and I want to go on a surface drop run. But there's a problem. For some reason (at random time) when I dismount my rock drake, it starts walking away from me. I feel like I'll die up there if this continues. And I tried everything. Setting it to passive, whistling stop one/all, disabling and enabling wandering etc. I also tried having it follow me, but for some reason makes it walk away faster. Do you guys know a way to fix this. This has been bugging me for a while.

    submitted by /u/superdiamond129
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get paintings from my W10 ark to my Xbox, solo?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    unoffical and offical server not showing up

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:25 AM PST

    So i play on the xbox beta thing on PC and played with some friends on xbox the other Day, we played on an unoffical server after trying an offical, the next Day No of the serveres showed up at the lists, i tried looking up the problem but couldnt solve the problem. Does anyone know how i can fix this?

    submitted by /u/Us3l3ss0rg4n1sm
    [link] [comments]

    Promoting.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:59 AM PST

    Hey so I am playing on a server with maybe 1 or 2 rival tribes and was wondering if I can advertise the server here ...wanted to ask before I break any rules lol

    submitted by /u/ShadyWestHaze
    [link] [comments]

    Asshole refuses to being me to an obelisk so I can transfer my level 142character

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel