• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Here's the link to offical servers current multipliers. Spent 40 minutes this morning trying to find it. Hopefully someone else will need it too.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Here's the link to offical servers current multipliers. Spent 40 minutes this morning trying to find it. Hopefully someone else will need it too.


    Here's the link to offical servers current multipliers. Spent 40 minutes this morning trying to find it. Hopefully someone else will need it too.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:52 AM PST

    Me making compact bases on pvp

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:35 PM PST

    Builder's inspiration , looking for better drawbridge designs

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    Grasp it firmly

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    N00b question about skins

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Hey all, pretty new to Ark and I was wondering if you need to play on official servers to earn skins or can you play locally with the default settings?

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/CiaoFunHiYuk
    [link] [comments]

    Custom canvas/dino painting issue

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:55 AM PST

    does anyone else get timed out from the server whenever they try to upload an image via canvas/dino while using a paintbrush? if so does anybody know why this happens and how to get around it?

    submitted by /u/Andeeeyy
    [link] [comments]

    So... Where is everyone?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:21 PM PST

    Im so confused about this game. It says 36,000 play it, but every server I see is 2 people in it 3 people in it... the most i've ever seen is 20. I don't understand? where the fuck is everyone playing?

    submitted by /u/h0tB0xing
    [link] [comments]

    How do you all suggest I go about solo bossing on Ragnarok?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:33 AM PST

    I'm in the process of breeding Tek Rex for the bosses. They will all have ~120 armor ascendant saddles. However, I've never done a boss fight before. I CAN breed Theri, but I'd rather stick to Rex if I can. I also have three 50k food, 30k health Daeodon to bring.

    My two Rex are at ~10k health and ~400% melee at the moment. What stats should I look for in the babies to keep for bossing, how many Rex/Daeodon should I bring, should I bring a Yuty, etc?

    Any helpful advice is welcome!

    submitted by /u/Njodr
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about game pass version

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:34 PM PST

    So, I never played ark on PC and I decided to download the xbox game pass version thats linked to my xbox account. Will my char from Xbox be usable on the PC version? had a bunch of tek engrams and goodies on there.

    submitted by /u/Mod217
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get paintings from my W10 ark to my Xbox, solo?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:53 PM PST

    I spent a few hours hunting on reddit, because I read instructions several months ago, right here on one of the ark subs, on how you can do the custom paintings thing on W10 and get them "transferred" to your Xbox, all by yourself, no friend needed to help.

    I'm 100% certain I read the instructions on reddit. Googling came back with a few videos, but no write ups, on "have a friend join your cross play session" well I don't make "friends" on Xbox, so that's not happening.

    Part of the instruction was you needed to sign into windows store with one Live account and into the Xbox app with another. And to make sure the account you wanted the paintings saved to, was a "friend" of the second account.

    I cannot find this damn post for the life of me. I'm hoping someone knows the instructions I'm talking about...

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 update finally dropped.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:08 PM PST

    Friendly reminder that the update is out. Only took them 2 days. RIP hundreds of bases.

    submitted by /u/rangerxxll
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern egg hunting with an argy army?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:10 PM PST

    Hey all! I have some really good argies currently and was wondering if I take like 8-9 with me as defense would it at all be effective or nah?

    submitted by /u/TheSammyKnight
    [link] [comments]

    How I change the level limit?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:02 PM PST

    I play on singleplayer. Is it possible to change the level limit of dinos? If yes, how?

    submitted by /u/Nozarashi78
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Looking to form a huge tribe from fresh - Official PVP

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:47 PM PST

    Hey there!

    About four months ago when we were playing on an official ORP server, we got to the end game with tek base, weekly boss runs and giga mutation breeding etc but there was no PVP involved and things got stale after a while. It was also the fact that we were a group of 4 with a few huge bases across the cluster and it was a hassle tending to them with work, family life etc.

    This time we're looking to create something much bigger and no longer ORP so we can enjoy some PVP alongside getting back up to tek and preferably before the christmas event starts so we can load up on a lot of the event blueprints from raptor-clause.

    I'll be making a discord, spreadsheet and a few other things if we manage to get enough. I doubt I'll go ahead with it if we can't break a minimum of 20 people but ideally it would be good if we could get 30+. Rising to tek wouldnt take too long with those numbers and I havn't been a part of a huge tribe since were alpha back on PS4 a few years ago.My current play hours on PC is 1800+ and back on PS4 it was around 700+. All on official PVP ofc.

    If you'd like to be part of something like this and have always thought it would be cool playing with a lot more people, maybe was too nervous to join official PVP alone or just want to start from fresh and race to tek/boss runs then feel free to comment or dm and lets do this :D

    Depending on replies/influx of messages we'll be scouting best choice of server very soon, there's a couple in mind already. We'll probably be starting on Val/Ext based on build/tame efficiency but we can always discuss other options.

    In terms of requirements to join:
    Preferably 16+
    300+ hours played, ideally I'd like a lot more but this whole thing is a long shot so some req are lower set.
    English speaking.
    Be able to put in some work, whether it's gathering, taming, building, breeding etc.
    Have understanding of tames and responsibility of "if you break it, tame another of equal or better level" :p

    Anyways let me know what you think and if it's something you're interested in, if you don't meet the requirements feel free to comment or message anyway and let me know why you'd like to try this out! Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/CrusaderNoVa
    [link] [comments]

    ARKpocalyse Asia is LIT!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel