• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Ark PS4 I need help finding some gigas!

    Ark PS4 I need help finding some gigas!


    I need help finding some gigas!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:48 AM PST

    I am on single player doing my first boss run and I have killed the spider and ape but I am unable to find any gigas for the dragon tribute. I have gotten the tek helmet to help incase I miss one in the forest and I have been flying over the mountains in the north where they are said to spawn. I have even wiped the dinos once incase they are over populated and I have been looking for over a week with no luck. In game its been about a week and a half, maybe even 2 weeks. Anyone have any ideas? Are there any settings that I can tweak to make the gigas come out and play? I dont want to spawn one in if I dont have to but I kni2w ark can be a buggy mess and I have already had to spawn in the skylord artifact so if I must, I will. I just dont want to have to. Anyways, any help would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/Bigredzombie
    [link] [comments]

    Up to date Guides

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Hello just getting back into ark after quitting for over a year or 2. When I was playing I had did almost everything to do at the time... A friend of mine I begged for years to buy the game finally did so and has got me into with them again. Im showing him the ropes and letting him learn on his own right now. I have a couple hideaway bases and some resources stashed and am off to decent start. My problem is there is quite a bit of new content but it seems the guides I find are way out of date. Any places I can look to find guides that include lets say cave resource transport cryo pods and the ability to get element and electronics in valguero. It's just two of us and were guerrilla playing. Any advice and input for someone who hasn't played in awhile is appreciated as well! Thank you

    submitted by /u/DNA_WRECKER
    [link] [comments]

    NEW OFFICIAL SERVERS

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:49 PM PST

    Hi don't know if this question is dumb or not but just wondering does anyone know when new official servers will be released on PS4 or if there ever will (for ragnarok) .

    submitted by /u/picklerikkspickle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel