• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Raptor pounce is scary

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Raptor pounce is scary


    Raptor pounce is scary

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:54 AM PST

    The second is how I treat my bad fluffy raptors

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Day of the Crab People

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:36 AM PST

    *has veitnam flashbacks to when i got my first flyer*

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Can't wait to run through the snow with this guy.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:09 PM PST

    The more I look at this middle-school map the more it reminds me of something.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Hey Wildcard, FTFY.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:55 PM PST

    So I have always recorded ark gameplay for videos and then upload them to YouTube. However because of recent life events I haven’t been able to. Well I finally started my adventure into Valguero, and this was the second dino I encountered �� needless to say I was eaten a couple of times.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:56 AM PST

    First time I've breed rexes and got twins from the first egg

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:17 PM PST

    Looking for people to play with!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:25 AM PST

    So I started playing ark a few weeks ago with some friends and now have over 200 hours in it. Needless to say I'm hooked. However, my friends have stopped playing by now and I find that I don't find it very fulfilling to play on my own. I've tried to join some nice looking servers but it's been hard to find a tribe and without one I'm practically just playing by myself with other people in the chat.

    So I thought I could look for some people to team up with that's in the same situation as me and join a server together.

    What I'm looking for: * A couple or few people to form a tribe from scratch with. * Playing on a PvE server with some accelerated rates for XP and breeding and such. (I have found a few that seem nice but we could also look for one together). * I love mods and would love to try out new ones!

    If you too want someone to play with and stop being forever alone, comment or shoot me a DM! Cheers!

    submitted by /u/FabulousHedgehog
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Holidays from a jolly little fellow we added to our dino fam!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Little girl just wanted to be a horseshoe crab ��

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:42 AM PST

    can i get my giant bee back from the hive? i accidentally punched the hive how do i heal it?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:28 AM PST

    PvE servers be like . . . ..

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:14 PM PST

    Ark update 793.2

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:00 AM PST

    I am playing the Windows 10 version of the game and i did an update 1 hour ago. I cant join any server and it says lost/timed out every time i try to join one. Any help?

    submitted by /u/NickLado
    [link] [comments]

    when you get cold on ark...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    Dino levels

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Is there a trick to finding high level Dino's ? I'm level 52 and have been watching a let's play and this guy has been finding Dino's level 1- like 150 since level 5 . Everything has always been low level even rexs etc . Havnt found a single thing over level 40 and even that's rare everything's like 1-20

    submitted by /u/chronicbased
    [link] [comments]

    Ichthyornis change possible?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:39 AM PST

    I really liked the idea of Kraken's better dinos mod changes to the flying rat of that it still will steal, but will only steal simple stuff like berries or meat. I don't want the mod though, I like vanilla creatures (bar this pest that ate 200 narcs once)

    I'm terrified of them eating cryo pods! I would prefer not to remove them completely, so I was hoping to be able to do a qol change.

    Does anyone know if I can change ini settings for the bird to make it only steal berries and meat from players/dinos, and in which case the command line?

    Much obliged!

    submitted by /u/Alaxlott
    [link] [comments]

    When does Christmas event start

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:14 AM PST

    Me with my favourite Argy overlooking our latest tame, a lvl 120 female mammoth, looking all regal

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    Help with unlocking tek at level 100

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Here is a link to my ini files if anyone could glace over them and let me know why my tek is unlocking at level 1 instead of 100 i would very much appreciate it. https://pastebin.com/qVzJPr7r

    submitted by /u/ShaneCoryPlays
    [link] [comments]

    About to go cave exploring!!��

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:30 PM PST

    Does ARK just seem more difficult now?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:45 AM PST

    Alright, truthfully its been quite a long while since I really sat down and played ark. So I decided to join a Ragnarok server and put my memory to the test.

    I find a server and log in, start by blue obi and gather my materials. All it actually going well, so I push on. I create a temporary base, a forge, campfires, and prepare for my next task. I managed to find a nice Pteranodon, tamed and all is good.

    I level myself and it up pretty well, I'm 70 and my new dinosaur friend is 293 (originally 180). We were an unstoppable team until I decided to venture further.

    I started to question if the game always felt this rough playing. I travel around 2 minutes through the snow only to freeze to death and never get any warning or notification like normal. That's fine, I'll just restart and try again. So I repeated the steps again.

    Noticing now that I needed cold protection I made some fur armor to give me some help. ALTHOUGH, It did absolutely nothing and i almost froze to death 20 seconds after entering the area. Cool, I'll just take the long way around I guess?

    Instead this time I decided to go all the way around to grab a wyvern egg and raise it up for some nice damage. I get close to the wyvern chasm by red obi, only to rest for some stamina and check my inventories and stats. Out of the left fucking field, a mantis jumps towards me killing me and my PT is one small swipe. I know for a fact it shouldn't have been able to instakill my 2000 hp PT and me at the same time.

    Alright... Okay. I'll just get a corpse finder and go find it, so I get halfway there only for an Arthropleura. The absolute slowest and the easiest mob to shoot me with a debuff for 60 seconds that makes my Stamina, Hunger, Thirst, and HP start to drain WAY to fast. I died around 30 seconds in.

    I get it is a game meant to be challenging and I still enjoy it, I just don't get what's causing such weird changes like this. Or if its not even like how i remember it.

    submitted by /u/Kryslix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel