• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Ark PS4 No dino spawns on prim+ on island or center

    Ark PS4 No dino spawns on prim+ on island or center


    No dino spawns on prim+ on island or center

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:31 AM PST

    I've been trying to play solo offline on primitive plus, but I'm not getting any dino spawns on the island or the center. Ragnarok and Valguero seem to be working just fine. Is this a common issue? Has there been any word on fixing all the issues in primitive+? Sorry if this has been posted before.

    submitted by /u/FriendlyVoices91
    [link] [comments]

    Help I cant transfer my Character out of Aberration

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:56 AM PST

    I am currently on an offical cross ark and Im at Aberration but I can't transfer out. Everytime I go to A drop, I wait for a timer (if any) and I press transfer survivor but nothing happens its killing me help plzzzz :(

    submitted by /u/TheForgex7
    [link] [comments]

    Best locations for the noobest of all the noobs to begin WITHOUT dying?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Ok I'm a real heck of a noob, I am completely desperate, usually once I'm starting to go somewhere, building forges, etc. A goddammit bird kills me, so locations without those birds would be the best.

    Any locations/tips?

    submitted by /u/peanutbutter299
    [link] [comments]

    How to use voice chat

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    I recently got a headset, and bought ark on the ps4, I was wondering which button do I press to activate voice chat, or use my mic?

    submitted by /u/XXXBigChungus
    [link] [comments]

    Gift box issues, cant open...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel