• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Warning a pedophile server owner on rag

    ARK on Xbox One Warning a pedophile server owner on rag


    Warning a pedophile server owner on rag

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:17 PM PST

    The server safe haven 100x custom drops is owned by a pedo. I'm 13 and entered a party with another 13 yr old girl. He wouldn't stop asking really fucking weird questions and it just got worse I think he's over 20 and after learning she was 13 offered stuff to role play like a 900 wyvern. When I told him to fuck off he took me out of the party and banned me. Some of the questions where "would you suck my cock" and worse stuff. Idk what to do about it so could I get some advice on how to get him banned.

    submitted by /u/crsovp
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Forcefield

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:04 AM PST

    First, is the tek forcefield able to be picked up? Second, when you place the forcefield next a Dino that you just knocked out and turn it ON. Will it fling the Dino out of the bubble or glitch past it effectively giving you safe taking bubble?... Asking before I waste material building it, Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Krencer
    [link] [comments]

    Want to kill rock drakes.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    That's about the gist, I need to kill a bunch for a server quest but not sure how to go about it I was thinking two paracers with tons of health and turrets but don't know how effective it would be. So any advice on tames/equipment or strats would be appreciated

    Side note I don't care about eggs

    submitted by /u/Kaiyukia
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to play due to DLC?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:00 AM PST

    I'm trying to make a private game or another join game but it keeps telling me I dont have the proper dlc installed? I'm on xbox one and have Ark on the game pass. Anyone know what to do. I have one game on dedicated server that will let me play but there's nowhere to put a fire or a house so it's frustrating. Please help

    submitted by /u/tenndad2
    [link] [comments]

    What y'all think about trolling with Baryonyx?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Any good hidden locations on Rag for a large base?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel