• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Ark PS4 Tamed Raptors Sprinting Away

    Ark PS4 Tamed Raptors Sprinting Away


    Tamed Raptors Sprinting Away

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:51 AM PST

    So I've been playing on a dedicated private server with a couple of buds and we've encountered a bug that is absolutely frustrating. Our raptors will randomly sprint off into the distance. It doesn't matter if they're following us or sitting still, on wonder or not, victim item collection is off, even on passive they still run away. Full health as well, so it isn't fleeing.

    We really can't figure out what is making them randomly bolt. We've seen one raptor run off and then found it later in the water doing circles with no enemies or anything near it. Any suggestions? Has anyone else encountered this bug?

    submitted by /u/Callavar
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play with me?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    I Dont have anyone with ark to play with and just wanted to know if anyone was interested? I'll reply to comments with my psn username

    submitted by /u/GARLIC_BREAD9257
    [link] [comments]

    Be My Ark Daddy

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Seriously, I could definitely use myself some experienced tribe mates. I have quite a few hours in the game, know a lot of the basics and a bit or meta. I'm a decent player, but I've solo mostly, or the tribes I do end up joining fall apart from infighting or insiding, general paranoia. A lot of the tribes actually seemed to be confederations of smaller tribes, so make what you will of that. But anyhow, if someone could take me under their wing, I'd be a grateful grinder and a loyal soldier

    submitted by /u/FunkalicouseMach1
    [link] [comments]

    Official ark

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    Yo so my character was lost and I was wondering if anyone could lend me a giga to kill alphas to level

    submitted by /u/surviver69
    [link] [comments]

    Super Turkey refuses to leave??

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:02 PM PST

    So I'm under the impression that the turkey trial event ended on the third, yet my buddy was just ripped a new one by a super turkey that decided to hitch a ride on his raft. Any idea how the turkey is still here?

    submitted by /u/seerrogue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel