• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:33 AM PST

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    These spots are actually broken, how do you raid them?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:01 AM PST

    Does tek dinosaurs have better stats or do more damage? Or are they just normal but with cool tek armor?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:10 PM PST

    I know they have different drops but I have to fight a Tek rex and was wondering if tek dino's have better stats than normal.

    submitted by /u/NA5AThRiLz
    [link] [comments]

    I can't find organic polymer on Valguero.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:30 AM PST

    Those dead beach dolphins don't show up often enough. And my base is to far from the dragon volcano. Not that I could safely find a bug there with all those dragons any way. So if no very rare dead dolphin and no dragon area where am I suppose to get organic polymer?

    submitted by /u/AlpheaDora
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody too have this glitch? Friend says he and i arent inside it so idk

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    If your friend asks you to send him one video to watch in attempts to get him interested in ark, what video would you send?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:28 PM PST

    Would you send one of the ark trailers? A review? Tutorial? An episode from a let's play?

    submitted by /u/LSJA
    [link] [comments]

    Tames advice

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:40 AM PST

    A few weeks ago I rented an Xbox server to play with my dad and a few of my friends. I have by far the most experience out of everyone with ~1700 hours between pc and Xbox. I have done plenty of building and taming but only a few caves and no bosses. Our goal is to play though all the story line maps. Currently I do most of the taming and farming plus all of the breeding. No one else plays as much but they help with farming and do most of the building (I'm not creative enough for a decent looking pve build) we ran the cave near the volcano last night as well as cave near the southern side of the map with sabertooth. Basically, I'd like to know what dinos are worth taming? If a dino doesn't have a specific use I won't bother taming it but if it does I'll tame and breed them.

    Currently I have:

    Sabertooth

    Argent

    Pteranodon

    Anky

    Doed

    Trike (not really needed anymore)

    I know I'll want:

    Rex

    Therizinosaurus (for fiber if nothing else)

    Yuty

    Maybe a bronto for berries?

    Anglerfish

    What other dinos are useful? I have no experience with the other caves and little underwater experience

    Thanks in advance for the help

    submitted by /u/richman4
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis: Fresh servers

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:31 AM PST

    Been playing Ark off and on since release. I hope when Genesis is released that there will be new servers created where everyone starts from level 1. Nothing worse then playing official when a new map is released and having to fight off max levels right off the bat.

    Hope new servers are created and dormant ones are wiped. Just starting playing again yesterday to get myself back in the game before launch of new expansion.

    submitted by /u/LBH84
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't tames have a slightly increased spoil timer, like stone tier?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    Having tames, especially purlovia/reaper, have the same spoil timer as a wood structure seems a bit off.

    If you've managed to somehow stay under the radar and build a stash of 5-6 purlovia's over 5 servers, you think it's fair that they auto-decay in the span that someone takes a 8 day trip with their family?

    Even if you're obsessing over it and interact with these creatures as you're walking out of the door to the airport, it's kinda shitty knowing that your stuff will for sure be gone when you get back if you can't get to a PC.

    Reapers/Purlovia's are really the only thing that keeps solo play viable, even on small tribes, and it kinda sucks knowing that you'll lose everything, even if you're not raided.

    Note:

    I'm sure some will say to have a friend refresh it, or get tribe mates, etc. Work around's like that are only treating a symptom. Not evening asking for a 30 day timer, 12 should be enough, but 8? C'mon..

    submitted by /u/DanicaHamlin
    [link] [comments]

    How viable would mass-breeding Tek creatures (i.e Parasaur) be in terms of slaughtering them for their resources, like with Sheep/Ovis?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:37 PM PST

    Slot capping a Phoenix.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:04 PM PST

    So I was trying to slot cap a Phoenix on ark the other day. I built a pin. I collected the cap of metal. Got into the pin. Unclaimed the Phoenix and got it to kill me. But when I got back to my body the Phoenix had collected everything except the metal I had on me. I tried this twice and then with a different dino. I got the other dino, a dire bear, to kill me and it collected the cap. Did they do something to the Phoenix to make it so it wouldn't collect just metal?

    submitted by /u/A_Dodge
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help smalltribe

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Hello I'm a solo player I'm not very good with pvp so I'm looking for anyone will take me on raid and I'm willing to take only small amount of the loot we'll get. Please dm me if u need a extra body to help u in raid

    submitted by /u/ntran1457
    [link] [comments]

    Crash fix? (First Post, Couldn't find rules)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:13 PM PST

    I think i came up with an original ark meme

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel