• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:11 AM PST

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My first build (still in progress) on PC with mods (and not using creative mode)!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:02 PM PST

    I built my non-gamer girlfriend and daughter computers for Christmas. I'm currently playing unmodded Ark with them (though I did double the speed), and their excitement is the best thing ever.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:06 AM PST

    My girlfriend is taming an army of turtles (sea turtles are her favorite animals). She just got done creating a saddle for one of them (named "Pup"). She actually talks to it like she talks to our dog, it's adorable.

    My daughter is taming everything she sees, asking me all kinds of questions, must have 40 dodos by now. Though she did lose a fair number of dinos to a trike earlier.

    I just wanted to share. Video games have been a staple for me for so long, I'm really excited to share this with them. It doesn't get any better than this.

    submitted by /u/Brand-New-Life
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why primitive plus is loading this way on windows 10

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Cool Dino

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    Servers down on Win10 any idea when they’ll be back?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:11 AM PST

    It seems the latest patch has taken all the Win10 Microsoft store crossplayers off their servers. I can enter non-dedicated and player hosted sessions but all official servers and PC sessions are offline. I've been told this is because the latest patch made the game incompatible with the server hub software.

    Does anyone know when this will be fixed? It's been 48 hours and I can't log in an feed my dinos. This is frustrating.

    submitted by /u/IdiotsLantern
    [link] [comments]

    Saddle armor question

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:10 AM PST

    Does a saddle give armor whether or not it has a rider? For example would it be beneficial to equip a whole pack of Raptors with saddles even if only one is being ridden?

    submitted by /u/whacky531
    [link] [comments]

    What mutations should i breed into some dinos?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:16 AM PST

    So I'm trying to do a play through of the story maps and doing the bosses for the first time. So i need a general mount to explore and take with me to other maps, i was thinking thylas as I've found 2 high level ones on the island. And for bosses i was gonna go theris or rexes. I currently have a male and female theri (no rexes yet) and was gonna mutation stack them. Should i just do health and melee for the theris? What about my thyla? The same?

    submitted by /u/TimeTravellingOtter
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft store version of ARK installing on both my storage drives?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:54 AM PST

    So I have both versions of ARK, I play on Steam when I do play but I have a couple of friends who play on Xbox so decided I will install the Microsoft store version to play with them.

    I have 2 SSDs for my storage, a 120GB for Windows and a 1TB for my games.

    I was installing it last night on my 1TB and checked my storage and noticed that ARK had took 10GB off my 120GB SSD. The download was only at 40 out of 92GB complete. (The steam version didn't do this)

    I know that a lot of games usually make files in your program files regardless of where you install the game but usually its no more than 100MB.

    Can anyone explain this?

    submitted by /u/Perixeon
    [link] [comments]

    Question about mutations?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:32 PM PST

    Hello there everyone! I'm just starting to breed creatures, and I have a question about stacking mutations. Although I've watched a ton of videos on the subject, nobody is 100% clear on how stacking works. I think I've got it figured out, but I need someone who knows more to verify it for me.

    If I have a rex with a health mutation, I need to breed that on to a non-mutated until it generates a double health mutation, then breed THAT one to a non-mutated until I get a triple health, and so on, up to 20 health mutations, correct? Thank you in advance, whoever can help me out.

    submitted by /u/LaughingDead_KC
    [link] [comments]

    How to tame Snow Owl solo best?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:34 PM PST

    So, I often find a high level Snow Owl, and that is as far as I get. They keep dying to the many other creatures they are constantly fighting, and they are most often the weakest of them. So what do I do? It is so frustrating how annoying and hard it is. Even taming Rexes and other strong creatures is better than this.

    Edit: I found a way to do it that is quite effective. First I kill off everything else the owl might aggro on near it with a Velonasaur. Then I choose a tanky pet (In my case a high level Managarmr with high max hp and high armor saddle) that I put on Passive and run close to the owl with it, so the owl is attacking it until I have built my traps and prepared myself, and then I trap it.

    submitted by /u/Reaper8U
    [link] [comments]

    Kibble still broken in abberation??

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:06 PM PST

    Just started playing - chose abberation to start had a blast so far - but now im hitting a brick wall... I can't progress because i cant make kibbles without starting over on another map...

    The only way i can make exceptional kibble is with basilisk's eggs... which are non existent....

    Any idea when this is going to be fixed? I see threads from 1 year ago reporting this issue...

    https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/7mns2u/daily_reminder_that_kibble_is_broken_on_aberration/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/bxqkac/can_we_fix_spino_eggs_to_make_the_same_tier/

    submitted by /u/Tt74Rocky
    [link] [comments]

    Do dev's restore ascension?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:04 PM PST

    When you lose your character, will they get you back to 135?

    submitted by /u/nickathom3
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp base location on ragnarok

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:17 PM PST

    Hey im wondering which is the best pvp base location on ragnarok? Currently i have 2 places to move in my mind. One of them is one of the huge rocks at the small rocky islands area (the place full of metal,silica preals at the top of the map). The second one is one of the tops of the snowy mountains so i would have a big advatage with the "murder snow". Feel free to suggest any other places but pls keep in mind that i dont realy wana move to a cave because of the 6x damage :/.

    submitted by /u/NeoWizard69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel