• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - What more must be said.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - What more must be said.


    What more must be said.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:59 AM PST

    When you cryopod your favorite argy

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:03 PM PST

    A friend of mine who hasn't played before asked me to sum up the game in one picture...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    r.i.p.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:11 PM PST

    When your quetz dies so you cook it

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:45 AM PST

    After defeating all the bosses you fight HIM

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:28 AM PST

    Me and my army of personally bred and painted Bary's rocking the swamps

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:31 AM PST

    Me when im about to jump of a clif.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:12 AM PST

    I thought this was a picture of ark when I was scrolling past ��guess I have been playing to much!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:58 AM PST

    My Beautiful Mutated Mana (And Microraptor).

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    When owl rider sees rhinos charging.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:30 AM PST

    Clay spino in progress...(using tinfoil to save clay and make it bake much faster as well as wire to support those chonky lizard legs) the sail will be the fun part :)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:17 AM PST

    :/

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    I saw this in my head so I had too...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:56 PM PST

    Event colored Acro!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:12 AM PST

    Starting my ruined keep restoration :)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    Havent played in a while

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:58 AM PST

    Wanna jump back into ark and get to grinding. Hows the games optimization now? Updates? Whats new?

    submitted by /u/GianniBoii
    [link] [comments]

    ARKs' Main Theme Changed?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:54 AM PST

    I used to play ark on this super potato pc, on low graphs, and I stopped playing it because it wouldnt handle some places on map. I got a new pc now and I started playing it and I noticed that my Main Theme song is not the same from that YouTube video with all ARK soundtrack.. Is it temporarily? And if so, HOW THE HELL CAN I GET SOME .WAV FILE OR .MP3 TO PUT IT ON MY PHONE? This one is amazing, all of them are but this one it speaks to me idkw xDD Thanks for all your help

    submitted by /u/denisbruh
    [link] [comments]

    New update 4-5 Dec includes??

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:35 AM PST

    I jump on and see that my uploaded character inventory is wiped and see a new feature to picking up loose item like eggs. Says to press X to pick up similar items. Looked on the ark wiki and survive the ark site and all they said was they fixed some server issues. Where did this new pick up feature come from and what else was added?

    submitted by /u/bigfish218
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting for Official PVP

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:30 AM PST

    Hello friends,

    We have recently decided to take over an empty server and have an interest in people joining us. We will need people to be willing to farm, tame, and breed. But with a little luck and time we will all be able to fully enjoy the game as we intend to play. Add me if interested DinoJustice#7385

    submitted by /u/TheLegendaryLawyer
    [link] [comments]

    This did make me happy (Only applies after tame and is shoulder instead if hand).

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:36 AM PST

    Seeking an update on my stolen wyvern

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Hey so um whoever stole my wyvern last summer when they wiped me and my homies on rag. I had a fire wyvern level 220 named ignis who I was rather fond of. Just checkin in to see if shes doin aight cause me and the homies were missing our tames. Hoping shes flying around killin stuff enjoying her new life. So whoever boonked her feel free to send me an update. Thanks bro.

    submitted by /u/IhateUbisoftSoMuch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel