• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:33 AM PST

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Imprinting +14%!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:22 AM PST

    Making a thing with Castles, Keeps, and Forts Remastered mod. I am definitely using creative as it's single player. (W.I.P.)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:11 PM PST

    My crazy self trying to kill the Broodmother with a prim Compound bow and stone arrows. I actually ended up doing maybe 13% of it's health. Yes I do have proof of the final amount of damage. I had to get off because it's 5 am and I haven't slept yet.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:32 AM PST

    New measurements for the upcoming Industrial forge inventory size change.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:46 PM PST

    WildCard will soon be updating the industrial forge size from 60 slots to 100 slots, they will also be reducing fuel consumption by 50% among other things in the new balancing update.

    I have put up signs with measurements in my ab metal outpost for me and my tribe mates to use to make it easier to farm resources.

    I had to work out all the new measurements so we don't have to worry about checking the forges after the update and I thought why not post them here too to help some of you out.

    Here are the new measurements for the upcoming update:

    Metal smelting in an Industrial forge

    Metal: 19,800 (99 slots)

    Fuel needed: 6 gasoline

    Time needed to smelt into ingots: 2 hours 56 minutes

    Charcoal burning in an Industrial forge

    Wood: 9,900 (99 slots)

    Fuel needed: 6 gasoline

    Time needed to burn into charcoal: 2 hours 48 minutes

    Gasoline refining in an Industrial forge

    Oil: 7,000 (70 slots) (Exact amount: 6,996)

    Hide: 6,000 (30 slots) (Exact amount: 5,880)

    Fuel needed: 1 gasoline to turn on forge

    Time needed to refine into gasoline: 29 minutes 30 seconds

    You will be left with 4 oil and 120 hide. It's easier to put the whole stack in.

    Hope this makes the everlasting soul crushing grind a little easier for you all.

    submitted by /u/Martimare
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting the Bosses on Valguero for the First Time With Our Tribe.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:59 PM PST

    Raft builds

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Hey guys coming back to Ark after a year or so I'm looking for a taming raft guide for early on. I don't use any mods and the way i used to lower foundations for rafts no longer works. Are taking rafts still a thing?

    submitted by /u/No2witty
    [link] [comments]

    Unexpected event during a wood run..

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:35 PM PST

    Question - how can I craft a gun that requires 45.000 metal?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:46 AM PST

    Im playing on a private server with my friend, and yesterday we found a blueprint for Ascended simple shotgun.

    It requires 45.000 iron bars, but theres no way we can fit that in the smithy.

    How is it possible?

    And whats the fastest way to farm all that iron, build an industrial forge next to the ore veins?

    submitted by /u/Milk_All_The_Cats
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the crap scared out of me

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:41 AM PST

    Found a cluster and while flying on Ragnarok I hear a loud sound that sounds like either a Boss or Titan, it scared me so bad because I was on a Ptera. Luckily I was close to my base but my two stone gates can't stop a boss or Titan they can't get me in the cave. I'm now trying to calm down from that fright and I asked on gobal chat who has one because I wanted to tell them that they have spooked me.

    submitted by /u/BearHugs4Everyone
    [link] [comments]

    I got a notification saying to join this community

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    I'm not going to

    submitted by /u/bopjicky
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of any ratholes on center that aren’t on YouTube?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:16 PM PST

    Looking for a place to build solo, doesn't necessarily have to a rat hole.

    Edit: this is with no clip enabled.

    submitted by /u/Galoreous
    [link] [comments]

    How to use Tek leggings?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:55 PM PST

    I heard you can use Tek leggings to carry basically infinite weight, I just made them but I can't figure out how to activate them? When i press control he just starts running.

    submitted by /u/jujuzeking
    [link] [comments]

    I finally found and managed to tame a good level managarmr

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:19 PM PST

    And now I need to find a female to make em breed.

    But I cant explain how happy I felt to finally see it go down after 3 days of searching and 4 of them killing themselves.

    And then using it freely gosh it was so much fun.

    I love the speed it has both on land, air and water. Its such a fun creature.

    Ive been away from Ark for about a year and I am so glad I came back and find fun like this. :D

    submitted by /u/TheSammyKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good AI mods out there?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    Haven't played for a good little while and trying to get back into it, but one of the things that always bugged me was the way the dinos acted more like animatronics from an amusement park rather than living creatures. By this I mean that everything is just sort of wondering around with no rhyme or reason. Herbivores have no territories, don't really stay in herds, and as far as I can tell do literally nothing other than just wonder around aimlessly. The predators are even worse with absolutely no sense of hunger or food chain. The predators will simply kill everything in sight that isn't another predator regardless of size or risk. I mean a Rex will ravenously go after something as small as a compy if it were in its line of sight.

    I realize that a fully realistic AI overhaul is a bit of a stretch, but is there anything that makes the dinos actually feel more like living creatures? Or at the very least make predators only hostile when hungry?

    And while we are talking about it, is there any sort of AI pathing mod? Another thing that has always bugged me was that dinos that are targeting you or following you will do nothing to try and go around obstacles or find their way to you. They will simply walk in a straight line toward you, falling off cliffs and getting stuck on boulders in the process. Is there anything around that might fix that?

    submitted by /u/fallout151
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox ONE] How do I switch between alliance chat and tribe chat?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:41 PM PST

    Like the title says, I'm trying to use ally chat but stuck in Tribe chat. Using xbox controls, how do I pull up ally chat?

    submitted by /u/Lobstery_boi
    [link] [comments]

    Can you build in the Wyvern Trench?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:22 PM PST

    Way back in the day (Like when the brood other was summoned into the map) I built a really cool multi-deck waterfall base in front of the waterfall between the Eastern Plains and the Frozen Tooth. It was awesome but sadly the server owner through a baby fit over not getting a Quetz egg from someone and shut down the server.

    Now I'm playing singleplayer and I'm wanting to take it to the next level. I want to build a TEK base very similar to that one in front of the lavafall at the end of the Wyvern Trench but I don't know if you can build there and I'm currently unable to check. Does anyone have a fast answer for me?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    With 800h+ wanting to try the new Map but... ?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:45 PM PST

    But are all PVE servers still full of pillars from 3 clans or has something been done?

    submitted by /u/Mankind2016
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel