• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Auto Unlocking Engrams issue

    ARK on Xbox One Auto Unlocking Engrams issue


    Auto Unlocking Engrams issue

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Hey

    So I'm running my own dedi server on my pc, play on it from my Xbox.

    I'm trying to find a way to unlock every Engram on each level as I play. Nothing is working though. Tried bAutoUnlockAllEngrams, tried changing the amount of Engram points I gain per level, and even added a full list of each Engram and the level it should Auto Unlock.

    Nothing is working though. I always close the server before editing and saving the game.ini and I also drink a mind wipe potion every time.

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Teknicsrx7
    [link] [comments]

    How do the cages work? I'm confused

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:55 PM PST

    I'm a solo player and I play on a private server with never more than maybe 10 people at any time.

    Never had an issue. Logged on today and saw some new tribe had raided my tiny base(I have numerous hidden in trees around the island. I made the .mistake of accidentally hitting a brontosaurus and it defended itself and knocked down all the trees revealing my house). They stole everything, killed all my tames and went and broke down everything so I couldn't use it.

    Now near all my bases off in the woods I keep tons of hidden storage boxes filled with materials incase this happens. So within minutes I had all my stuff rebuilt, armor made, tools, saddles and promptly went to building c4. Made about 40. Went, captured a ptera and started flying. Finally found their base and they had an impressive sized base with steel foundations and stone walls. They also left all their doors and gates open. So I found the 4 of them, handcuffed them, and made cages. on the beach near their base. Then I destroyed EVERYTHING. Left a ton of their supplies and gear in storage crates and left a note on them saying where there stuff was and not to raid me again and that I'd be back in a day or so to let them out. As I'm doing this they all came online and somehow got out. I got no clue how. They were just running around with the handcuffs on. But somehow logging in they got out of the cage

    Now my question is I had planned on letting them out anyways, but in the event I ever have to lock someone up again, how do I keep them from getting out. I've never used a cage till now

    submitted by /u/DroppedLeSoap
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Cheat Classification: Playersonly

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Quick question, does playersonly prevent things from spawning in as you move across the map?

    submitted by /u/JalinO123
    [link] [comments]

    I need an update

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:30 PM PST

    I haven't played ark since v768(Aberration) and I just wanted to know if this sub has any useful tips or facts that would help me get back into the game. Thanks

    submitted by /u/mason634
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel