• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Actual footage from “WWIII In Color”

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Saw this on the red dead redemption 2 reddit and felt it belonged her

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Aberration has its beauty sometimes. You only need to find it.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:45 AM PST

    Demolish Beehives

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    I remember from a while ago when you demolished a beehive, you got the bee back, to again obtain the hive and place it down somewhere else.

    I just did that for some hives, and got no bees. Has this been changed or is it bugged? I checked the change logs but could not find anything.

    submitted by /u/WeSaidMeh
    [link] [comments]

    No Tree´s/gras - no night and clear water

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Hey i am searching for an ini with No Tree´s/gras, no night and clear water. I playing on an old pc so this will help :)

    submitted by /u/PADDI_RL
    [link] [comments]

    Dino falls endlessly under Valguero map - How to retrieve it ?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:42 AM PST

    [SOLVED] See my post below

    Hi, I'm the admin of a private server. We play on Valguero, without any mod.

    A player lost his Rex. His dino was stuck against a rock in Chalk Hills and suddenly disappeared. Looking at the save file with Larkator, I was able to get the exact position of the dino who was indeed under the map. I teleported myself using SetPlayerPos. Problem is, as soon as I am near the dino, it starts to fall again ! And very quickly. In a few seconds it disappears from sight. I can teleport under it again by using the same X, Y and an inferior Z but same joke always happens : as soon as I can see the dino it falls like a rock very quickly and I can't do anything before it disappears from sight again.

    It seems that Valguero has no map floor. How can I retrieve this dino ? I planned to use givetome, to cryopod the dino and then to teleport myself to the player. But with the dino falling endlessly, what can I do ? No mods, I repeat.

    I'm not an experimented admin so I apologize if it's a trivial issue with obvious solution. Thanks in advance for help.

    submitted by /u/Balidar
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly does the symbol marked to the left mean? It shows up on most other official servers, but not the one I mostly play on. Do I need to be concerned? Does it mean there is something wrong if it's missing?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Looking for help with an Error (Modded ark)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Looking for help with an Error (Modded ark)

    thought I'd try and post this here. have a friend who keeps crashing with this error When trying to log Into our Unofficial server.

    https://preview.redd.it/et23migcje941.png?width=412&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6f4310aba8c691e7f932689b2ab677adf87b556

    No one else running the same mods as them has any problems. We have tried completely wiping there Ark files and re-downloading, verifying files, Wiping and re downloading Mods, Running Ark in admin mode, Running Ark with and without battle eye, running in low quality modes. Anyone with better Knowledge than I know what might be causing this and how to fix it?

    Thanks in advance for your time.

    submitted by /u/Kitronics
    [link] [comments]

    what happened to dx12 and the dlss thing?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:59 AM PST

    Question about imprints and the event.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Raising a pair of anky that will have about an hour left on their final imprint timer when the event ends, my question is will the imprint be determined and remain unchanged from when it initiated or will it drop to non-event amount when event ends regardless of time and percentage remaining?

    submitted by /u/Fillupurcup
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy PVP RIP (1/28/2020)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Earlier this year we reached out to find out what type of servers you're interested in and what legacy players enjoyed about their experience. As we move closer to the release of Genesis and another year of ARK content, we have been monitoring the Official Network server population and Legacy servers. Due to the current legacy server population, we will be closing all PvP legacy servers on January 28th.

    We've read the feedback from legacy players and know that you've invested time and created memories on these servers. Immediately following the closure of legacy servers, we will be providing the save files from those servers for you to download.

    Below is a complete list of servers that will be removed following January 28th. We appreciate the time our legacy players have spent with us and look forward to an exciting year of content.

    Now if only they had included PVE. But if you read into this further we might have the pseduo-confirmed launch date for Genesis.

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    What are the rates on official servers?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I was hoping to start a single player instance and wanted to mimic the rates of an official server (which I've been playing on). Is there anywhere i can find them? ie what the actual rates are for gathering, XP, taming etc.

    cheers!

    submitted by /u/Decado7
    [link] [comments]

    Just ascended

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:56 PM PST

    I just ascended loaded back into the world with a new surviver and I've lost all my skins that took hours to collect.

    Any fixes???

    submitted by /u/Ivpadi
    [link] [comments]

    Console Won't Open

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:13 PM PST

    So every time I play my singleplayer game on Ark, the console won't open. If I restart my PC it opens once but never again. I know other people have this problem as well and I can't find a solution. I've dug all through my game files, settings and all over the internet and all I found was other people complaining as well. Also let me know if there are any others ways to open the console even though I highly doubt there is. Basically I hit tab and nothing happens.

    Please Help Me

    submitted by /u/StickStraw2089
    [link] [comments]

    Last GachaClaus PSA: Get a Claus Crystal every 30 seconds from only 1 coal OR Mistletoe.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:15 PM PST

    One gacha Clear area of any carnivores or build a semi large pillared area. Make sure inside pillarea are has resources(bushes, rocks whatever) Everyone 1 hand slap it does=1 crystal on its back it generates. Put 1 coal or mistletoe in its inventory. Soon as it sits down place another in its inventory. Pick up and collect.

    This is done on official servers. Mate booasted doesnt increase speed. No resources on the ground is biggest limiter. If there is nothing for the gacha to smack then crystals on its back production will not happen.

    Go turn in your few hundred coal and mistletoe.

    Edit: Video of me doing it added. https://youtu.be/nSjzlGwBct0

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel