• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One The hard part is done. Definitely worth the payoff

    ARK on Xbox One The hard part is done. Definitely worth the payoff


    The hard part is done. Definitely worth the payoff

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Triplets! Theyre low but im a proud momma!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Can you still Double layer Walls?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:10 PM PST

    I've been obsessing over Ark lately. Me and some friends grind every night and I'm ready to build a base. I play on a pvp server and want safety.

    My friend says there's been a patch to prevent layering walls. Are we able to do this or not? I wanted to confirm if it's been patched on consoles?

    submitted by /u/yoyo01323
    [link] [comments]

    Joining problems

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Me and my friend were playing all day but around 6:00 he got off but then when he got on shortly after when I tried to join (after resetting every way the game and Xbox itself) it still didn't work we are on ragnarok with one other person

    submitted by /u/redstonegolem28
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero raptor claus - need your help with a bet

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:02 PM PST

    My roommate thinks his path changes. I think it's the same. I'm talking about on valguero only.

    submitted by /u/joebyron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel