• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A meme born from frustration

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:05 PM PST

    Ark Viking Longship - PvE raft concept build

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Good PS4 legacy map to load on my cluster?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    I'm looking for recommendations on official legacy maps/servers to load on my PS4 cluster. The ones I have tried so far are mostly empty of builds/tames. I tried loading a legacy PG map but it kept crashing my PS4 Pro. Anyone get those to load?

    submitted by /u/Minlax
    [link] [comments]

    New Ark Tribe.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    We have recently moved servers after constantly getting wiped on our old one, is there anyone who would be willing to join / help/ donate, to help our small tribe grow larger?

    submitted by /u/BigTasty013
    [link] [comments]

    A survey For my college work

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Wikipedia About Ark pvp ��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Ark Tribes

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:04 AM PST

    if I kick my friend from my tribe can I then re invite him to the tribe?

    submitted by /u/Ivpadi
    [link] [comments]

    My buddy and I took down our first dragon (beta)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Any PvE tribes recruiting?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Pretty much haven't played in years and looking to get back into the game, don't care if it's official servers or not just looking to have some fun :)

    Edit: Looking for Xbox or PC

    submitted by /u/Silent71Knight
    [link] [comments]

    Master Zoologist Achievement Question(s).

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:26 PM PST

    So do I have to tame EVERY dino (including DLCs) or just the dinos on the island? I know I need to tame everything but can I use the dotame command instead?

    submitted by /u/ValkittyTheBestKitty
    [link] [comments]

    Is Genesis a new map, or what?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I have been under the impression that Genesis was going to be a new expansion/map available on PC. Is this not true—is it just updated content or only for gaming consoles? It seems the more I try to read about it on Google somehow the less info there is. I thought there was supposed to be a new PC map last month. Can anyone clear this up for me?

    submitted by /u/wandringstar
    [link] [comments]

    I need help, I’m a new player.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Anyone having or have had issues with FPS drops when using Tek Railgun scope?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:36 PM PST

    I drop from 50+/- FPS to the 8-9 FPS range. Both zoomed all the way in and all the way out. X-Ray on and X-ray off.

    Is there some server setting somewhere I can adjust to fix it? Or am I stuck with the inability to use the gun properly? Anything anyone can suggest to help?

    submitted by /u/Rhah-
    [link] [comments]

    Ground doesn't load in on Valguero in Windows 10 edition

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:36 PM PST

    On Windows 10 edition, I can play the island map fine (although my computer can barely handle the game), but when I join a Valguero server or single player world the ground does not load in. I see the water underneath where the ground should be, and dinos and structures, but no ground. This has never happened to me with other maps in the past.

    I have tried clearing app data through Windows settings and turning off Shader cache globally in my Radeon settings. Is there anything else I can do to get Valguero to work for me?

    submitted by /u/brnrdmrx
    [link] [comments]

    HLNA Survivor Notes 11-15 ( Location & Commands) Genesis Chronicles II

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Wildcard Sucks

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:10 PM PST

    I cannot tell you why I continue to play Ark, its made by greedy developers that refuse to fix the game. Oh you guys want bug fixes, quality of life changes, TLCs to irrelevant creatures? Nah lets give you another fucking paid DLC. Oh we told you that there would only be 3 DLCs and the season pass would cover all of them? Fuck you we need more money so we can develop more DLC. Whats even crazier is that you haven't released a single god damn DLC on time, you have made so fucking many how are you still this bad? Please wildcard fix your fucking game! How on earth can you allow bugs that have been around since the launch to still exist? Why do we continue to play this god damn game?

    submitted by /u/ItzNotTK
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel