• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I need help, I’m a new player.

    ARK on Xbox One I need help, I’m a new player.


    I need help, I’m a new player.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    As I'm waiting for the game to download, do you have any tips for a beginner? I haven't even watched a YT video.

    submitted by /u/I_AmNotVeryCreative
    [link] [comments]

    I have all of the plant species x but only 2 of them actually shoot. can only a certain amount be placed in one area? is this a bug? any help is appreciated

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Sick of this game...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    As an extremely experienced player who stems from an original pvp background with parts of BLDX and other less significant megas since.

    However the consistency that comes with dupers, meshers, aimbotters and as i found out today players can force live server rollbacks.

    I was fully kitted ans attacked a player who died effortlessly. After flying away and getting to base i noticed i can't dismounte for some reason. A rollback happened mysteriously. So i just live with it and go after the same player again. After picking and dropping he invo glitches to saftey and stands in place. After i pick him a second time the game dc me and a second rollback hit. I went after him a third time only to die when I'm hit with some unexplainable what i imagine to be lag spike. I was unable to pull any weapons out and could pretty much on stans there as he killed me ans my dino.

    What have the devs done to resolve these continual issues that plague the game?

    A game this neglected that has sucked hours of the player bases life away for the eventual end to cheaters is beyond us now. Wildcard should be required to refund any player who purchased the game within the last 2 yrs fully due to never mentioning their complete lack and disregard for the game ans community. Too many new players have waisted 60 or more on a game so rigged against them. Not to mention the veterans of the ark community should band together to refuse to play or promote the game in a positive way any further. This game is undeniably great in many aspects but also insanely terrible in many more. Wildcard had a great idea and did a terrible job applying it. I feel very cheated that the terrible development team has allowed these issues to persist with such little effort to stop them. Gaming in general gas become a filthy place of greed. I'm sick of spending hundreds on single title's only to find that my skill lvl will only hinder my progress with things like SBMM or that the market of cheaters that go unpunished is ludicrous. Then when you do find a well maintained and decent title it turns to be a microtransaction wonderland with the pay to win model heavily enforced. We need to as a community stop endorsing these kinds of titles and ruthless or negligent tactics from these developers!

    submitted by /u/IzYaBoiCody
    [link] [comments]

    Dino gone because of glitch

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    My beloved level 80 Sarco just stopped existing because of a really stupid glitch, can someone explain why so it wont happen in the future? So basically I was riding my Sarco in the ocean killing megalodons for exp just being a little brain afk and on autopilot when my character died because he drowned, but after dying my Sarco just kept moving forward and into the endless horizon, ive looked everywhere for about half a hour with both flying and water mounts but couldnt find it. I never got a message it died and it wasnt attacked as there isnt anything in the log about it killing anything. It just sucks to know that I will most likely never get it back because it was my second tame in Ark ever and I raised him from level 2. Is this a common glitch or is there anything I can really do about it. As im on xbox I cant really use locator mods so that sucks too. Any answers are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Nemisis_HD
    [link] [comments]

    What does room does not exist error means?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    This has already happened 3 time by now on different player dedicated servers. I play ark with a friend and we usually get to level 30 or 40 but after we have put alot of hours to the server and we disconnect, the room gets an error each time we want to join back that says "room does not exist" and we loose all progress. We have lost 3 servers in which we already were level 30 and finnaly get to tame medium size dinos. What can we do to stop this from happening because in the forums there are people from over 4 years ago that say they had the same problem. Please help we already lost alot of characters and progress and i wont play again untill i know a way arround this error.

    submitted by /u/DJ_Ceviche
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel