• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (January 06)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (January 06)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (January 06)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is This baby rex boss rex? Just hatched.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Pillars Stopping Me From Adding Pipe For Water.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Finally trying to get my garden going,as I'm building out my pipes,I've notice that it would let me place anymore down due to foundation near by. Keep in mind that I'm the only tribe in this area,no house near me,but yet there's pillars everywhere. What can I do?

    P.S. The pillar says a name but not tribe name so I'm guessing its someones second account.

    I've tried calling them out but nothing. It's been a week of me patiently waiting.

    PVE Official

    submitted by /u/LiveLikeWater
    [link] [comments]

    Help with graphics

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:51 AM PST

    I want to buy the game and my friend already bought it. His game looks terrible. Is there any way to get better graphics?

    submitted by /u/DeadShadow_Hack
    [link] [comments]

    Debating on Ark

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:31 AM PST

    It's a game I'm super interested in but feel like playing alone would be slightly boring and monotonous. Are there people out there who find this to he true?

    submitted by /u/Bigbaseballguy24
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my lower level Dire Wolf Pack Leader?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    I have 4 dire wolves. Bolt is lvl 83, Bork is lvl 87, Max is lvl 118, and Tydus is lvl 136. But for some reason, Bork and Tydus both have "Pack Leader" status. Any reason for this?

    submitted by /u/Phoenx2480
    [link] [comments]

    Can you paint a Snow Owl?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Trying to paint my buddies Snow Owl and the regions seem to be inaccessible with normal paint brush and dye. Anybody know why or how to get into regions?🤷🏽‍♂️

    submitted by /u/jesuswithaz
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Question

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Is anyone experiencing textures not loading or them appearing to be red, yellow or black?

    submitted by /u/Thoven13
    [link] [comments]

    Server Help

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:55 PM PST

    So me and a few friends have a Nitrado server for ps4 and we want to get rid of the Respawn timer after killing each other cause we are trying to do like battle royales for prizes. Does anyone know how to do this?

    submitted by /u/KSIValley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel