• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My next two weeks in one image

    ARK on Xbox One My next two weeks in one image


    My next two weeks in one image

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:29 AM PST

    No supply drops spawning

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:46 PM PST

    Me and my friends are on a private server, no drops spawn, it was fine before the update but now no drops. Sorry if I'm missing details, first post here

    submitted by /u/Blortug
    [link] [comments]

    Admin Commands Stopped Working

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Hey, Nitrado has had some issues lately. Not too long ago, players couldnt connect to my server, then recently I couldnt even connect. They claim it is resolved, but when I restarted my server, it took more than 20 minutes, and still hadn't restarted. I had to force stop the server. When I restarted the server, it reverted to day 0, while still keeping all buildings and dinos etc. One major problem is that now, for some unexplained reason, admin commands do not work. After typing my admin password, the blue bar to the right of the command entry panel says Admin command or something like that. I entered commands "Cheat GFI PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_RockDrake_Fertilized" (they dont spawn on rag normally so I have to make a special event to get them etc.) And "Cheat fly", and "cheat ghost", I also tried changing cheat to admincheat. These commands were working prior to the force stop. I cant find any way to get them enabled again, I've rebooted about 5 times and my users are getting pretty irked about the whole thing.

    submitted by /u/The-_Alchemist
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server not spawning loot.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Trying to figure out what the cause could be. My dedicated server on XBOX has no loot drops at all. I've reset the server, I've checked the toggle box when you launch the server. I actually re-launched it with the box check then reset it with it unchecked just to see if that would fix it. No luck.

    Right now we have no beacons or loot crates anywhere. Kind of debilitating for late game progression. Any ideas how to to fix this or what is causing it? Map is Ragnarok if that helps at all.

    submitted by /u/mvogel0311
    [link] [comments]

    Question about ocean creatures surviving in small water sources

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:34 AM PST

    I just got a megalodon but wanna keep him safe in a small pond near my base he has enough space were he can move around a bit although sometimes I see him get semi stuck were half his body is out of water will he die if he beaches himself also kinda dumb question but can carbonemys live underwater permanent I want them to keep the megalodon company

    submitted by /u/omarr42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel