• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Tek replicator is empty but showing -353 items, any solution to this?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Tek replicator is empty but showing -353 items, any solution to this?


    Tek replicator is empty but showing -353 items, any solution to this?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:10 AM PST

    FPS drops

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Please help. I just got a new computer, here are my specs:

    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/23587694

    I don't know why my FPS keeps dropping.

    I maintain 50-60 FPS for about 3 minutes then it drops to around 30 and 1 second later, it goes back to the 50-60 FPS range.

    I run an RX 580 and I have 16 GB of RAM. I can't find any solutions on the internet.

    All forum posts relating to this topic are filled with comments stating that the OP should upgrade their RAM but I ALREADY HAVE 16 GB RAM and I'm 100% sure it's running dual channel.

    What I have done:

    - Updated Windows and checked all my drivers were up to date.

    - Verified game integrity

    - Turned off HDCP on AMD control panel

    - Turned off all V-SYNC technology

    - Lowered game settings

    None of these worked, even on LOW it was still micro stuttering even though I had high FPS.

    Thanks for taking the time to read my post, now can you please help, I'm really desperate to have fun and play this god damn game.

    submitted by /u/tsuyoi-desu
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to Join a tribe on small tribe servers|PC Steam Version|NA|

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Hi,

    Just started back up again.. Interested in joining a small tribe, established or not.

    Add me on discord and let's play! Moonagi#0371

    submitted by /u/MB-Moonagi
    [link] [comments]

    Deinons for Valuers Boss?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Has anyone else tried the Deinon method for valguero bosses? I'm going to try to take down gamma with 3k 400% deinons and 75 armor saddles. 1 pig and 1 yuty. Should the pig follow you on the yuty or the deinons? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Fleeance
    [link] [comments]

    I wasn't expecting much out of this level 160 drake egg, but he alone pretty much allowed me to set up a nice Aberration base and it sucks for him to have died. RIP Morphine the Rock Drake, his antics will be missed.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Nitrado app for Microsoft

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I'm wanting to host a dedicated server so i can play on PC and my son and his friends can play on there Xbox's. I'm just trying to find out which server i want to pick because theres one for PC and one for Xbox im assuming the only difference is you host one threw PC and one threw Xbox but i have no idea this is the first time ive ever hosted a server.

    submitted by /u/MouseRX7
    [link] [comments]

    PSA : Tek Sword bug? one shot everything

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:37 PM PST

    For those not aware at WC or the community there is currently a major exploit where a player on a tek suit with a tek sword can one shot titans, paracers with 100K HP etc, there are many clips out there of it being done, if you have more clips of it post it here. hopefully WC fixes that soon and dev wipes the abusers.

    submitted by /u/MrDolphin001
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way I can see the original stats of my dino's after taming and adding points already, for breeding purposes?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:22 PM PST

    Looking for a website or application/mod that I can use to see this. I have 6 Argie's so far around 250, but just now getting into breeding and realizing I should have looked at their stats before I tamed them! :(

    submitted by /u/mkp0203
    [link] [comments]

    Back toooo ark ;)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Can't place Large Stone Wall (official)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Since update. Not sure if any others playing up?

    submitted by /u/tjy23
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if we can buy the genisis part separately from the season pass?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    I got a gift card for Christmas and I think I have a dollar or 50 cents more than what the season costs it I cant get it because of fucking tax. So will I be a able to buy the part once it comes out? Or do I have to buy the season pass? My friend says I have to get the season pass but I'm not sure. [Xbox one]

    submitted by /u/oversixsiege
    [link] [comments]

    No more Raptor Claus on Unofficial?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Why was he removed? in previous years we could activate events any time we wanted..

    can we have him back please?

    submitted by /u/SingleSidedPCB
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I run ARK anymore?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:54 PM PST

    So, I've been trying to optimize ARK for awhile now; I attempt to in on/off phases, since last July. My problem is that I actually used to be able to run ARK very well. Two summers ago I was able to run it smoothly on low settings with a shitty processor/motherboard and a GTX 750. Since then, I've upgraded to an i5 processor and a GTX 960. For some reason, I can barely run it on low. When I attempt to, the game stutters/lags freuqently (every 3-5 seconds).

    What the heck happened? I also tried running it on Directx10/Low memory/etc mode but it doesnt seem to work. What gives?

    submitted by /u/FelMaw
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to not drop fps everytime I want to play online on ps4

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    [PS4] [PVE] hey everyone, im looking for a mosa.. can you plz hit me up if you have any. ty all!!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel