• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Death gives life

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Only in Ark...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Genesis release delayed until Feb 25

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:57 AM PST

    https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/a-message-from-the-founders-r1494/

    Didn't see this posted yet in this sub. Several posts on r/playark about it.

    Hopefully we'll see some fixes for the current issues before release, especially if they're planning to do a valentines event.

    submitted by /u/Lagduf
    [link] [comments]

    CP runs

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:01 AM PST

    Tips for a new breeder

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Title I want to be among the best breeders what are some things that could help me

    submitted by /u/BrokenHaloSC0
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Primal Survival

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Hey people of this subreddit, I had taken a few years off Ark and have recently came back not too long ago. I was just wondering if there were any updates at all for Primal Survival because I was so hyped for it. I know they had delayed it around 2017 and thats the last Ive heard of it. Is it still delayed or have they stopped working on that project completely?

    submitted by /u/0Zamurai
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting a private server

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    I have heard that to host a private server, I can use my Windows 10 Edition to host the server while playing ark on my Xbox. However, when I attempt to start ark on my pc, it forces me to sign in and close the app on my Xbox. I'm Not sure what to do? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/x3shack
    [link] [comments]

    How do you increase tether distance?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:33 PM PST

    I started a world with some friends and we find it annoying how we have to stay right next to eachother. I am just asking if there is a way to increase tether distance without needing other consoles or a PC.

    submitted by /u/LordOfIdots
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel