• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Ark PS4 Breeding Raptors...

    Ark PS4 Breeding Raptors...


    Breeding Raptors...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    I have 1 male Raptor and 5 Females. every time I breed them the eggs hatch perfectly but once they hatch the baby raptors run off instantly. Ive tried disabling wandering etc. something eventually eats them. they even managed to get out of a wooden house. any tips?

    submitted by /u/Caybow
    [link] [comments]

    New to ARK, Taming and breeding tips?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    I'm new and I would like to know what's best to start off with, and why.

    I don't want to get excited bite off more than I can chew and go after something I have no business taming, on my first go around.

    I'm on a private server, already Max level, but have tamed Jack squat, because I've been focused on building.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/SoulSword13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel