• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Ark PS4 Not getting all skins back

    Ark PS4 Not getting all skins back


    Not getting all skins back

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:03 AM PST

    I recently got all corrupted and all the new corrupted skins but I only get the old type of corrupted skins when I spawn in

    submitted by /u/tankbeaver
    [link] [comments]

    Max levels ?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Im just wondering i thought that level 100 was max and then you had to beat the bosses to go beyond my single player leveled over 100 and i have not fought a boss yet is that right?

    submitted by /u/invirtedgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Engrams for maps I don’t have

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Is it possible to somehow make items from maps you don't own even if you have all the required items to make it? For example, I own extinction but not aberration. I have all the resources I need for glowsticks but will I be able to make them? (I play on a non-official cluster)

    submitted by /u/Davedudetell
    [link] [comments]

    One of those players who took a break and feels the itch to hop back in again

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Are there still griefers and just straight up hackers on ps4? More specifically the island? I really want to hop back on but I'm bringing a few new tribesman along with me and I really want them to get the best experience as possible

    submitted by /u/zack5560
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel