• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Ark Architect

    ARK on Xbox One Ark Architect


    Ark Architect

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Ark DLC not found?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Hi everyone! I've played Ark on Xbox for a few years now, with equal parts love and hate towards the game. ;) The other day I tried to transfer to an unofficial Aberration server from an unofficial Rag server. (They are clustered.) It kept kicking me out of the game, eventually saying that I had to get the Aberration DLC. I already own it and have played on Abb several times already. I had to delete Abb completely and redownload it.

    Fast forward to today when I just tried to simply log onto the server. My character is already there and established. It's saying, again, that I don't own the Abb DLC. However, when I go to the Xbox store, it says I do. I'm redownloading again to see if this works.

    Has anyone had this happen? Or at least know what to do to avoid it? I don't want to spend half an hour on a dlc download every time I want to play.

    submitted by /u/Signmydeathnote
    [link] [comments]

    How I can make my map more populated?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:33 PM PST

    When do the Xbox arkpocalypse servers reset?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Help?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:38 PM PST

    I accidentally enabled creative mode on my single player map. Do I have to start a new character or is there any way I can get my engrams back to locked

    submitted by /u/XxAcidTripxX
    [link] [comments]

    Been offline awhile. Where are the ODs?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Last time I played was about two weeks ago. Christmas event was still going. But when I logged in last night after work, Christmas event was done, but didnt see any ODs. What gives?

    submitted by /u/justanotherguy784
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel