• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Ark PS4 Servers down oh no!

    Ark PS4 Servers down oh no!


    Servers down oh no!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Anyone know why ?

    submitted by /u/TemujinDM
    [link] [comments]

    Is it too much to ask to play the game?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    I've been trying to get on for a couple of hours now and each time I keep getting connection timeout. Ran multiple speed tests and everything is normal and can use other online games. Always after an update. I just want the game to not be broken like this after every update.

    submitted by /u/rott1025
    [link] [comments]

    Genuine question?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:26 AM PST

    I'm returning to ark after having not played in a long time, I spent over an hour last night trying to get into a server that isnt littered with extremely large player buildings. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/edjjii
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to recover a deleted ark world on PS4?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Me and my brother wanted to start over on Ragnarok, so we booted up the ps4, and when he went to delete the ragnarok world, he accidentally deleted extinction. We had a lot of progress on extinction. Is there any way to recover that?

    submitted by /u/lmaoIwantFuck
    [link] [comments]

    Dino level issues

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:09 PM PST

    So a friend and I are replaying the Island. We are using a Nitrado server. Prior to replaying the Island, we were playing Valguero and we boosted the level. I had the Difficulty Offset set at 1.0 and the Override Difficulty set for a Max level of 550.

    Once I set the server to the Island map, I reset it to default settings. Current difficulty offset is 0.5. Override is 0. However, we are still getting level 500+ dinos. Since we also started new survivors, we're just getting destroyed. I've tried dino wiping and changing difficulty but nothing works! Any idea how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Dom09532
    [link] [comments]

    Player bug

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:53 PM PST

    For my ps4 when i leave a world i play with co op when i join i either become the 2nd players character or the 2nd players character gets deleted. How do i fix this

    submitted by /u/GODOFCATZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel