• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Ark PS4 Starter Bases & Tames for official smalls

    Ark PS4 Starter Bases & Tames for official smalls


    Starter Bases & Tames for official smalls

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Starter Bases and tames for trade, if you're interested shoot me a pm

    submitted by /u/Rehcisf
    [link] [comments]

    Ever feel like the game itself hates you?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Been struggling to go solo on official for weeks after my usually buddy got bored with ark, anytime I get a foothold someone levels me for the sake of it...

    5 hrs in today, finally have a nice Para for no more hand harvesting berries and a 205 pterry that wasn't instantly killed by a 10 year old.

    Jump on my little boat to head to skull island on the center for metal.

    Alpha Leed destroys my boat in 1 hit, all dino's were in cryo and gone...

    Are you Serious?? A White Whale? I've never actually seen one, especially on official.

    Ps button, power down playstation, carefully place controller down before throwing it...

    submitted by /u/veensik
    [link] [comments]

    Official PVP duo in need of help!!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Hi guys, started playing ark from PS4 beta and stopped at the end of legacy was in a fairly successful tribe but obviously all good things come to an end..... so stopped playing, have been playing lots of boosted but have since returned to official in a 2 man tribe and was wandering if any of you fellow dinosaur scrumpers would be willing to donate any sort of starter tames, literally anything would be highly appreciated thanks again hopefully will be able to repay the favour back in the near future thanks again.

    submitted by /u/samsshovell
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Guys. Anyone knows when they release the new map on PS4?

    submitted by /u/Bububam
    [link] [comments]

    Is ark laggy like Conan?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    I'm thinking about getting ark but it Seems like one of those games that will run poorly on console. I don't have a ps4 pro either

    submitted by /u/MightyMaine
    [link] [comments]

    Need ideas for a good PVE tek base.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:35 PM PST

    So I need help with building, I made a metal base and it is alright but when I made the first floor but now I tried to expand it but there was not enough room and I am now moving to tek and I was wondering if there is a good PVE tek base build for the island with a everything that you need placed inside?

    submitted by /u/RomanianMadman
    [link] [comments]

    Single player won’t save?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    What am I missing? The last 3 times I logged on it didn't save the last like 30 minutes before I logged off prior.

    submitted by /u/twisby11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel