• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely fabulous!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Winter Wonderland 4 not working

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Are Gacha and Raptor Claus removed from the game files? They aren't spawning when manually activating the event.

    If they are removed, does anyone have any way to get them back into the game on unofficial PC servers?

    submitted by /u/UndeadNinja72
    [link] [comments]

    Playing ark some pvp and a boss with the wife

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    According to my ps4 the update for ark is Around 23GB. Is this correct?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:23 AM PST

    I have the 3 main dlc for ark and the free dlc already downloaded. This seems like a lot for just a bunch of patches. Anybody have any idea why this update is so big?

    submitted by /u/The_Seldom_Goatherd
    [link] [comments]

    Suddenly 51GB update (microsoft store)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Hello, I installed yesterday base ARK (93GB) and today it suddenly want to download aditional 51GB, it's new big patch or why I need to download 51GB? It's a bit problem because I'm out of space, and download speed isn't highest.

    submitted by /u/Ressitis
    [link] [comments]

    INI question

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Hello, I play on an unofficial server with third person disabled. I wonder if there is a way to turn it on using INI files. I already tried adding bThirdPersonPlayer=True into the consolevariables.ini. Can anyone help me with this?

    submitted by /u/123guy6969
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an unofficial that doesn't turn the game into a joke?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:12 AM PST

    I like official. I just don't have the time for the constant toxicity. The random Chinese tribes wiping my shit, or the constant loss of progress.

    I'm also leery of unofficials because from what I've experienced, they mostly turn the game into a easy mode joke.

    Do you guys know of any servers I can try out that have at most 3x?

    submitted by /u/nduece
    [link] [comments]

    Still no fix for the Win10 Controller whistle glitch?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Please don't forget about us. The few that would rather play on PC with a controller with their xbox friends. Please fix soon. Have a happy day!

    submitted by /u/smr185
    [link] [comments]

    Kibble Farm Idea

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Curious if this will work and I'd like the group's wisdom to weigh in. I play PVE Official with a small group and we're ready to build our first formal kibble collection area. My thought is to make a 1 wall high basement and fill it with penguins. Probably 10 tamed penguins just beneath the egg laying area for the rest of the farm. I'm hoping this will provide the following benefits: insulates the area just above the penguins to allow for hatching other dinos, pump out babies for polymer and prime meat, collect eggs if I find I want basic kibble. Will this work?

    submitted by /u/Hathhorne
    [link] [comments]

    Does s+ work in prim+

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:23 AM PST

    So if I get a prim+ server will the triangle foundations, double doors ect be in there?

    submitted by /u/An4rchy17
    [link] [comments]

    Help me understand these two taming/breeding things.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:59 PM PST

    My tribe asked me to go out and tame a couple female rexes for breeding purposes. We've already got a really good male. So I got together everything I'd need for up to a 150 tame, as well as a little extra in case I ran into a Tek Rex that spawned in above 150. It's a good thing I thought to ask a few questions. Because the breeder has two stipulations.

    1. No Tek Rexes.
    2. As low a level as possible.

    I thought this was weird as I was perfectly willing (even not during 2x) to bring back the best ones I could find. Especially since I have gotten into that habit of never taming anything under 130. But I complied and brought back a low level. I assumed they wanted low levels because of how fast it would be to tame them. But it occurred to me while I was out that they were willing to wait for 2x for me to go tame some (I wasn't as I had nothing better to do). So that initial assumption didn't quite make sense.

    When I got back with the first rex, the breeder informed that it would be ideal if I could tame a level 5 and bring it back as sub 15-20; That they would even want to clone that one. Which confirmed it for me. They want lowest level possible for something to do with how breeding works.

    Pressing them for detailed information goes nowhere. None of them speak English as a first language. So I get 3-5 word sentences that I mostly have to make sense of from context, as they will often use a word or two that causes the whole sentence not make sense.

    But I still don't understand why they would want the lowest level females possible to pair with the high level male. So the first question is what don't I understand about breeding that makes this the ideal preference?

    As for the second thing... I was sent along with some cakes to tame some ovis so I would have them on hand and not have to go get them. But I couldn't take those cakes with me. The cooldown timer (I was going off server to do the taming) just kept resetting to 15 minutes every time it had elapsed. It does it so fast that I can't even upload it to ark data or have it in inventory and click join server in time. What's up with that?

    submitted by /u/Helleri
    [link] [comments]

    Think its possible for genisis oceans to work like atlas.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Assuming there is large oceans in genisis. It would be so awesome if they took the boat mechanics and waves from atlas and added that.

    submitted by /u/An4rchy17
    [link] [comments]

    Vote for most annoying animal. https://m.facebook.com/CmdrTomMinecraft/?ref=bookmarks

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Stuck in Ragnarok's life's labyrinth

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:12 PM PST

    So I was doing some of the puzzels In ark to get the artifact of the skylord and on the one before the narco trap theres a red drop to the left, I kinda went for the drop and now Im stuck, Kinda urgent because Im on a server and my dinos are at blue ob ready for the boss fight

    submitted by /u/DaddyDurlocs
    [link] [comments]

    |NA|PC|Small Tribes|Recruiting for Players

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:19 PM PST

    Hi,

    I'm starting a tribe on small tribes and I'm looking for more players to join us!

    add me on discord if interested Moonagi#0371

    submitted by /u/MB-Moonagi
    [link] [comments]

    2.26GB Update just downloaded??

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    What was the update just now? I can't find patch notes anywhere for it...

    submitted by /u/DrHentaiPhD
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero DinoSpawnEntries for the big lake?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:31 PM PST

    I have spent a good few hours trying to sleuth out which spawn entry the main lake uses on Valguero to do some overrides and additions of dinos by adding entries, rebooting, kill wild dinos and wait for spawns...

    Does anyone happen to know the entry I need for it?
    For example: DinoSpawnEntries_Ocean_C

    I also tried to pickup the dev kit, and load the map to find the location all the spawn entries is used. But that seems way beyond my "Day One with the editor" level of ability..:) So optional 2nd question: Is there a way to do this also? So I can know exactly where say "DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_Scotland" is on relation to the map?

    submitted by /u/DXWarlock
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox Tribe] Win 10 Unofficial PvP Tribe Recruitment.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Looking to add a few members to our tribe. Officials like settings. Gigas matter. Nothing OP. Good weight boost, but not infinite. We play on Extinction. We are looking for mature, experienced, and active members to join us. We are still on build up and have lots to do. Please, PM me for more information.

    submitted by /u/HighRoundsNoDowns
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel